Major Trade Board Bug While in Hideout

So I was using the Trade Board in my hideout and here's what happened:

1. I had 3 rejected trades and 2 submitted trades, for a total of 5 trades under Sent Offers.
2. I grabbed the currency out of the rejected trades.
3. I went to go look for some maps and tried to make an offer on one.
4. I received the message stating that I can't have more than 5 trades active
5. I went back to Sent Offers to cancel some of the trades, but the 3 rejected trades were not there.
6. I opened and closed the Trade Board, however I can no longer have any more than 2 offers to the Sent Offers page.
Edit: 7. I did try going to town to see if I could somehow cancel the 3 missing rejected offers, however I can't get them to show up under the Sent Offers tab. I get the 5 max trade offers message no matter what, with only 2 offers shown under Sent Offers.

I did take a screenshot which I can post here if necessary.
Last edited by Lojames22 on Feb 9, 2018, 1:07:20 AM
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
https://m.imgur.com/a/MW8NP

Here's the image of the bug
Last edited by Lojames22 on Feb 9, 2018, 1:13:17 AM
usually logging out and in again resolves this, i have had this happen a few times even before the trade board was available in the hideout
Can confirm this is a bug, I have the same problem where I have put 5 trades in 3 got accepted (some 12 hours ago) I took what I got from the 3 and left the game.

Came back online today and they havent cleared. Have just logged out and back in and still not cleared.

I do have 2 submitted bids still so I hope I can still play but its very very annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info