what other F2P games do you supoort?

i've been playing PoE for about 5 years and i've bought a handful of supporter packs and i'm really happy i did. never thought i would ever get into a F2P games before PoE, and i still haven't seen an other one that i'd be willing to pay into. what other F2P games do you guys actively support?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2018, 6:14:26 PM
I’ve dropped maybe a hundred each on Warframe and World of Tanks.

Spent more than that on Hearthstone, though I’m never going back.

Spent maybe €200 on Guild Wars 2 before it became F2P, guessing that doesn’t count. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Spent more than that on Hearthstone, though I’m never going back.P

How come?
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
How come?

Eh, it was a combination of losing interest in it over time, how expensive it could be, and not liking the direction they were taking the game in. I thing it’s gotten a bit better since, but I just don’t feel the desire to go back. It was fun for a while but I’m over it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
About a hundred into Warframe across both platforms. Probably close to 500 into Smite on ps4 because those skins and voice packs are just too good. Other than very small one-off purchases on mobile games when they do funbuck sales and I want to contribute, that's it. By very small I mean $5-10 total into a mobile game I'll probably play for 100+ hours.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
€45 on Warframe. Excalibur Prime is siiiick.

€50 on Eternal Card Game. Not even to expand my collection, Eternal is very generous, but to get Premium Sigils (lands, in MTG terms) and fancy Avatars 'n the like.

Being a responsible adult, I don't remember if there were any others.
Some money into warframe don't remember how much.

I bought the hearthstone adventures but not packs, and I seem to be the only person who thinks that it's not necessary once you're already caught up to buy anymore.
About $100 on Warframe a few years ago.

$60 on Dungeon Defenders 2 (loved the 1st one, highly doubt I will go back to this one though)

A bit over $2,000 on Marvel Heroes which is now shut down QQ

I really try to limit how much I play/spend on f2p games since. Any game that has a full AAA game cost ($60-$90) plus MTX or many DLCs I avoid entirely and refuse to play them out of principle.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
€45 on Warframe. Excalibur Prime is siiiick.

Ugh, p2w. They should ban that frame. And you. Forever.

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Being a responsible adult, I don't remember if there were any others.

Is this implying that part of being a responsible adult is forgetting the details of your foolish decisions? If so, I'm like, the most responsiblest adult ever.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
and,
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 5, 2018, 6:15:56 PM
"
Namcap wrote:

A bit over $2,000 on Marvel Heroes which is now shut down QQ.

Ouch. You poor bastard. Condolences.

Spoiler
somewhat related: I kicked a game for 5k once. It went nowhere. I blame GGG for giving me a taste for philanthropic indulgence. Never again.
Currently playing on:
and,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info