█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
Greyzor wrote:
Hey, am I missing something, or is the blue path shorter?

I was already talking about the passive points that could be acquired to the left of the passive tree, that point near the beginning of the shadow tree, was very well observed by GREYZOR, regarding resistance to stun, I agree that the three points are unnecessary and I'm not using it either, it's up to the player to keep or not, I've updated the skills tree to contemplate the changes here

Remembering that I created a tab only to deal with the tree without the passive '' UNWAVERING STANCE ''
Last edited by Trevoh on Feb 9, 2018, 1:35:14 PM
Hey,
just started leveling a flicker with your build in mind. I just noticed in you PoB with a lvl4 enlighten you have only ~1% mana (so a total of 6) unreserved and flicker costs 39 mana per use. What did I miss? Also a lvl 4 enlighten is currently a bit out of my budget so I thought about cursing with ball lightning or is there a better alternative?
"
Shubidu wrote:
Hey,
just started leveling a flicker with your build in mind. I just noticed in you PoB with a lvl4 enlighten you have only ~1% mana (so a total of 6) unreserved and flicker costs 39 mana per use. What did I miss? Also a lvl 4 enlighten is currently a bit out of my budget so I thought about cursing with ball lightning or is there a better alternative?

blasphemy is better
up
Any budget options? will it work without taming/6l/xophs?
I dont feel like my char is as good as it should be.

Would someone be so kind to take a look at my toon and tell me where to improve?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bruceleeglad/characters

Bruce_Blows
"
bruceleeglad wrote:
I dont feel like my char is as good as it should be.

Would someone be so kind to take a look at my toon and tell me where to improve?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bruceleeglad/characters

Bruce_Blows

analyzing your character I observed two things that made a big difference for me, the first one is the corrupt boot with +1 frenzy, 1 frenzy increases batter the damage without counting on the relation with the second thing that I will say next, the helmet with a enchantment + 9% damage per charge (frenzy), you get total + 72% off the normal increase in frenzy, another thing I tell you is about using flask, use elemental penetration + dodge or onslaush, also use a flask with 50% increase recovery speed, no need for instantaneous, also use the eternal flask, another thing I noticed is that your gems are low level, for the build to reach its maximum power it is important to use the gems at the maximum level and have the helm with This enchantment, I hope I have helped
Last edited by Trevoh on Feb 20, 2018, 9:52:18 PM
Thanks for the help m8

Ie bought most of the items you wrote about and yes i feel alot better now!
Rly OP 9.5k health for hardcore with 400k dps... from PoB.
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
Last edited by Allcheats on Feb 22, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
"
Ladoona wrote:
Any budget options? will it work without taming/6l/xophs?

I've tried lot of things and u could reach around 400k DPS (killed recently/buffed/flask/charge) without ANY EXPANSIVE GEAR.

5l => Flicker - Chance to Ignite - Multistrike - EDwA - Immolate

Here is the BUDGET/STARTER option: (USE PoB)
https://pastebin.com/VzRwLZJ9

Changes:
-5l ONLY
-Helmet NO ENCHANT
-Darkray without +1 frenzy
-NO Kaom's Heart
-NO Xoph's Blood
-NO Taming
-NO Spiked Gloves/Opal ring/Steel Ring requirements
-Little changes on Tree (just the ways)

(I'm not an expert... if someone knows better ways, pls, help us)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info