█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

still viable in 3.5?
Hmm keen to know also. Trying out this build but seems there's some issues to work out. Does it make sense for us to pick iron reflexes since evasion is useless due to unwavering stance?
"
azarel41 wrote:
Hmm keen to know also. Trying out this build but seems there's some issues to work out. Does it make sense for us to pick iron reflexes since evasion is useless due to unwavering stance?

The wiki page of Unwavering stance quotes:
"Unwavering Stance does not modify evasion rating. This is significant mainly because of the Iron Reflexes keystone, which converts evasion rating to armour rating. It is therefore possible to utilize the effects of both keystones simultaneously."

So it actually makes a lot of sense to use both of those and stack Evasion + Armor..

I'm doing this build atm, I skipped these nodes for this reason, but will definitely invest into it later !
"
BimSekai wrote:
"
azarel41 wrote:

The wiki page of Unwavering stance quotes:
"Unwavering Stance does not modify evasion rating. This is significant mainly because of the Iron Reflexes keystone, which converts evasion rating to armour rating. It is therefore possible to utilize the effects of both keystones simultaneously."

So it actually makes a lot of sense to use both of those and stack Evasion + Armor..

I'm doing this build atm, I skipped these nodes for this reason, but will definitely invest into it later !

what skill are you using or used to up until level 67?
why pick up nodes of evasion? since we took unwavering stance that does not allow us to evade attacks. Iron Reflexes would not it be nice to pick it up?
Are Immortal call, Molten shell, Arctic armour and CWDT supposed to all be level 20?
Adorei o seu guia de Oro's Sacrifice. Gostaria de saber se tem alguma opção de Ring para eu usar no lugar do The Taming.
Feliz Ano Novo.
Hi I realy enjoy the build but would like another skill to swap to, what weapon and skill should I use when i swap? Thanks.
Hi I realy enjoy the build but would like another skill to swap to, what weapon and skill should I use when i swap? Thanks.
What attack skills should I use for going thru 10 acts/leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info