-> "Gem Tab" <-

Hi,

So you might be like: "Oh, no! NOT ANOTHER TAB IDEA!" But it's too good a suggestion to pass up.

I note, in my play, that some time is spent messing around with +%quality gems (for the GCP recipe) and looking for gems I'm leveling up but put on hold bc I wanted to prioritize something else (so half-leveled gems).

All this amounts to a lot of mess, and some amount of time, organizing/sorting, searching, etc.

If there were a tab where I could just control-click in gems and have them be sortable, that would be great. Some sort functions I might want: %quality (greatly facilitating my GCP grinding by being sorted in ascending order); base attribute type (str/int/dex -based); support versus active skill gems; level of skill gems.

Cheers, and thanks for considering :)

Happy grinding e'erybody.

Best,
bwam

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i would love a gem tab, but there are a lot of... things that prevents the idea.
collecting quality gems would be more fun, just like essence, cards and maps.
stocking up on gems to use when you make a new character instead of having to use another character to buy gems to use.
a gem tab would indeed be useful for me.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
since we have multiple variants of the same gems (xp, quality, corrupted), 'stacking' could only work in the same/similar way like the maps tab do... and from this I have to expect a similar price which IMHO isnt worth it - especially since there's basically very low need to keep more than a handful gems.
(drop-only, some vaal gems, very high Q, xp higher than from vendors, and maybe another handful of generic useful supports...)

Just for a better sorting, I'd say it had to be very clean and easy to use (less clicking than with maps to access), and at a maximum price of 50 points I would consider to buy it.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Something like this:
Last edited by FreakTim on Feb 28, 2018, 7:47:24 PM
"
FreakTim wrote:
Something like this:

that's a super bad idea, maps stash are already a bad design, but maps are still useful

and you took that and put it to gems, and seperate into 4 fking mini tabs, my fking god

and no gems are really worth keeping
A gem tab would be very nice.
I have 24 tabs dedicated to gems right now. So I'd love something like this!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
I have 24 tabs dedicated to gems right now. So I'd love something like this!
24tabs!? jesus, and i thought i had too many before i started removing them when you could buy gems from vendors.

on another notes. that image, i would much rather have that then what we have now!
tho i think there could be improvements to the idea.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I could use something like this for permanent SSF league. After doing 100+ uber labs for the end game grinds, I ended up with a hell of a lot of 20% gems. Due to tab limits (even with 40+), I still did the recipe with a lot of gems I would have otherwise kept.

I probably wouldn't buy the tab since my use would be permanent league and I'm not sure I'll ever play there. Still, this is nice for the people who do. It's not like it hurts anybody, either. I have no issue with GGG releasing more optional QOL improvements.
I would buy this.

It might not be that useful for people that trade a lot, but for ssf you want to keep a nice store of quality gems. You never know which gems you will need for some future build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info