Add option to not let party use device portals

Hi,

After alot of trade, I find it annoying that people ''accidently'' use my device portals as I sometimes leave a map to make a sell.

Please can you add a checkable box to let or not party use our device portals but still let them in our hideout to trade ?
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 3:26:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1 this would also solve the perandus scams instantly.
I still haven't scammed anybody so...
I would suggest that there would be option to set timer, how long people have to be in party to gain access to portals on map device. If person tries to use portal before timer has downdown, dialog would be shown to portal owner to allow override timer and allow person to use portal. If owner does nothing, access is being denied until owner grants the use.

To ease workload for party starting, everyone in party can use portals during the setup time from party's start. So if timer is set like five minutes, everyone joined on party during that first five minutes has autopermit to use portals.
Option for 'Allow friends/guildmembers always use portal' could be handy too. Added portal toggle on party screen, allowing party member to grand or revoke portal use for they own portals to members of party.

I´d suggest taking matters into your own hands and simply moving the map device a little bit further away from the waypoint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info