Item selling websites on trade board

I have noticed that a good amount of Exalts are noted with a website for selling PoE items and currency. Not going to list the site but easy to find on the board.

I was wondering if there's some way to filter out the text from having websites being listed? With RMT being just plain scummy, not to mention against ToS, I feel as if something should be done to not only protect unknowingly people from scams but to also keep it out of the game.

I'm just surprised it happened so fast with the addition of Notes with the latest patch.
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2018, 9:37:43 PM
So many about, these need to be removed and the accounts banned asap, otherwise the whole trade board will just contain these!
Last edited by Jarvo on Jan 18, 2018, 4:07:26 AM
We need a way to report or otherwise the economy will just get worse. Not saying it will get better, but the prices on Xbox are utterly ridiculous.
This will be temporarily fixed in the upcoming patch, as it goes back to the old settings for prices, so you won't be able to set a note. At least they said, they will revert the changes. In the future, they will have to address this or just leave out the free text note forever.

Ofc spam will follow as soon they will add a chat feature. Personally I don't care about ppl using rmt, but there should be no spam nor ingame advertisements. People who want to rmt, will rmt, its just a sideproduct of any mmorpg and brings pros and cons for the game. Not sure, if we are allowed on this forum to discuss this.

Spam and Advertisments ingame are bad and should be prevented at all costs.

yeah, its going to be there, but minimizing the exposure to the newer players that may actully be good would be beneficial to everyone. if you take the easy way and use rmt to win, you do just that and blow thru content and what most consider the fun of this game. the challenge.
Ok just checked with the new patch, it should be not possible anymore. I cannot see a free text note option.
The ones that already had notes are still up, they just took away the option to add new notes.
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info