Rainbow Splosions Wander

I've always loved the satisfying explosions of POE, so I've decided to use them all.

This is a WIP build utilizing all 5 damage type explosions in one. NOTE: This is a pure gimmick build and is NOT meant for bossing of any kind. Only 4 uniques are required, and the rares I use are not insane mirror-tier, shaper/elder, or anything that is out of the question. As of now I've effectively gone through every tier of map up to 15.

HOW WE GET ALL 5 TYPES

CHAOS:

We use 2 of these for maximum chance to purple splode. We're not crit so that roll doesn't matter.
FIRE:

COLD:

21/20 if you can
LIGHTNING:

You will want the highest explosion damage roll, incr damage after shocking is also important and obviously life.
PHYSICAL:

You pretty much will always be bleeding things so the incr damage on bleeding enemies roll does matter.

PASSIVE TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRBAcEswnZDR8RDxSwGGoaOBzcHcIfAh8YIFkknScvKPoyiTLRNZI2xTpYOtg64TsNPAU8KDwtPV9Bh0VHRZ1G10qaSshMLUyzTeNR-1JTU1JVxlZIVylXh1fiWAdZ81pSYlpmVG6qcYVyD3Nwd-V4L3tue8N85X11gK6CHoKbgseDX4PMg9uHB4hCjxqPRpBVlG-XIZeVmmGa4Jtdm6Gcvp-IoSKiAKIEokCmV6avpwiomq_rsQWxQrXytz64k7jQu-O-7sBmwXzBxcJzxKLHyslEykbNFtAf037YJNi92jrhc-Kt6-7tIO987-vwH_JF8pfzEfT49uf56Prv_GT-Cv6P_ro=?accountName=NadeLord&characterName=RexInveniet

ASENDENCIES

These I'm a little conflicted on because there really is so many options due to the nature of this build. So, I chose Scion Elementalist/Deadeye for the free ele pen, extra golem for pure damage,
obvious extra proj/pierce and proj damage to get your explosions started.

Other options are:
Berserker: Stupid high more damage multis and leech would help survivability. For berserker I was thinking of using Doomfletch's Prism instead of obliteraion and using abyssal cry with the increased recovery speed from War Bringer, then going to the Duelist and Ranger areas instead of Witch and scaling the phys through the bow nodes there (which also give us a higher chance to bleed). As much as I love abyssal cry builds it didn't seem like it would be fast enough with how fast doomfletch clears on its own with little investment.

Occultist: Starts us off in the right area, chaos splode will be more frequent (though I see it pretty often enough as is) and allows us to run a third curse if wanted. Problem with this choice is the 5/6 asc points will feel wasted unless going CI which would be clunkier than the build already can be. WIth occultist you could theoretically drop obliterations and use Windripper/Doomfletch's Prism with a soul strike quiver. But with the use of haemophilia and inpulsa's your energy shield will be less than mediocre.

Slayer: More AOE, Overkill leech is healing on everything (including the splosions) so you'll pretty much be full hp always.

Gladiator: Removes the need for Haemophilia gloves, gives us a large amount of block OR More phys damage/less phys taken. I thought about doing this but then I felt it was necessary to invest in block, and with the tree being where it is I couldn't justify it with the points needed to get to the wand nodes.

My Gear

Ignore The Tempest Binding. My barrage setup is literally worthless and I never use it due to how unimaginably bad the single target is on this build. Put your 6l in the inpulsa's.

Flasks

My legacy Vinktar and Dying Sun do not matter at all, they're just items I had that I needed. The aoe nerf to Dying Sun isn't really relevant here and mana leech is pointless since our attack speed is abysmal. Dying sun feels a little too important to not use but vinktar is not required at all. Our shock chance through innervate, conductivity, and passive points is roughly 45%.
Investing here does make a load of difference.

Gems Used

Kinetic Blast- Innervate, Ice Bite, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, Chance to bleed.
Herald of Ice- Curse on hit, Conductivity, Frostbite.
Summon Flame Golem/Lightning Golem
Herald of Ash
EITHER Herald of Thunder OR Arctic Armour
Last edited by NadeLord on Jan 17, 2018, 6:10:46 PM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
video pls, feels interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info