Unable to find 8 mod maps on official trade website (solved)

Since the poe.trade filter for searching for 8 mod maps takes a looong time to process, I thought I'd check out how the official trade website handles it. To my surprise, it doesn't. It returns no results whatever I try to do, so I'm wondering if the issue is with the website, or my query.

This is what I'm using for searching poe.trade, and this is what I'm using for the official site. I've done my best to replicate the query on the official site, but if I missed something, let me know.
Last edited by Pfedza on Jan 17, 2018, 8:30:25 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 3:04:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There can never be more than 8 mods on a map. Some mods are more than one line - ie don't confuse lines meaning its it's own mod, it isn't.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
There can never be more than 8 mods on a map.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have updated the OP. That doesn't actually help with the actual matter at hand, though, which is finding such maps on the official trade site.
Your search on the official site is an AND filter for your long list of mods and then an empty min-count 8 filter.

You can do the whole thing way easier though. Since all mods now give a bit of packsize, you can just filter for a high enough number that gets rid of all or most non-8-mods, like this.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
Your search on the official site is an AND filter for your long list of mods and then an empty min-count 8 filter.

That was exactly the problem, thanks. Fixed query here. Also added a couple mods I missed.
"
Pfedza wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:

That was exactly the problem, thanks. Fixed query here. Also added a couple mods I missed.

I would still suggest to use the packsize search I linked. Your method includes maps with less than 8 mods, because you are filtering for text lines. "Increased Monster Attack Speed/Cast Speed/Movement Speed" is three lines but one mod for example.

You got lucky with T14, there don't seem to be that many corrupted rare maps with 5-6 mods but more than 8 text lines for sale, so you don't have that many wrong search results. But still, if you re-use that search for different tiers, be careful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info