Trade fix and chat

With trade on xbox is crazy to go through people sell junk and as a trader i go through it and its a pain in the arse. Today 20 pages of murderous eyes jewels only 2 i would buy please give us a filter. Do a stat filter or prefix suffix filter or even an item lvl filter would be nice. Chat would also help with this in some cases for partying up trade or social something is better than what we have. Just my 2 cents.
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2018, 9:53:25 AM
While I agree the trade in its current state is aggravating. I do see why GGG is hesitant to make changes as in its current form it does help maintain some semblance of game balance and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't enjoy my experience in this game if trade became to bland and easy.

However the one change I would prefer to see that would appease me would be a simple change. Allow players to toggle unique/rares on and off on the trade board search tabs. It would save a lot of time and eye stress to be able to search through only the specific uniques of a item type your after rather than having to scan through page after page looking for that certain shape or color. Same with rare items as toggling off uniques would lower the amount of items your scanning.

I don't know about everybody else, but after scanning the trade board for 20-30 minutes my eyes start to feel the stress of "holy sheep s**t that's a lot of items batman!"
U are aware that in 8 hours from now, there will be a filter on the tradeboard? That will highlight the items and stats you search for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info