Blocked Map - Lava Chamber

Running an unidentified Lava Chamber map for the first time and came to a spot where the path was blocked completely. The light blue line on the map that outlines the walkable path was broken.

Not sure what other information might be helpful though :(

Edit: Per the super-smart recommendations below, adding bug #: 2,834,639,101 and screenshots:

Last edited by L337N00bH4X0r on Jan 3, 2018, 8:25:18 PM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2018, 8:38:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
L337N00bH4X0r wrote:
Not sure what other information might be helpful though :(

If you’re still in that map, could you use the /bug chat command, then post the number you get?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
You need to get a bug report number by typing /bug into chat. Without it, GGG can not do anything as that number is what they use to recreate the instance.

Click the link in my sig to learn what needs to be posted with what sort of issues.

E: Go away Sarno, damnit. :P
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jan 3, 2018, 8:13:20 PM
I kept it open! I just did /bug - I got 2,834,639,101.
i had a similar bug where the path was blocked but it was still doable with some leap like movement skill
Last edited by VanyaRus on Jan 4, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
Vanya...read the thread..a screen shot by itself is useless.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Antoher example of lava chamber blocking:

this has happened a few times with lava chamber
Had the same Bug (bug report reference number is 3,025,178,371)
I am stuck in the map Lava Chamber, can*t reach the Arena.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info