'Budget' Oni Flicker/Flurry (2m+ shaper dps, insane clearspeed)

I am interested in a new flicker build this league, so this caught my eye. I really like the idea of having a single target backup to switch to as well.

That being said, I am a little concerned about the defenses of the build. Vaal Pact leech appears to be the only way to sustain life in this build, which is great, but I imagine that doing something like the lab would be a pain in the butt. How do you deal with the degeneration from Her Embrace? Is it a problem? I would be interested in seeing a demonstration video just to see the playstyle with the degen in action.

I have done other flicker builds in the past and the damage was never a problem, but the defenses have always been a big concern. Thanks for the build.
I´m not here to hate, but 135% life at lvl 90 is not good enough for me.
I´m a HC player and am looking for a league starter OG build.
I don´t trust like that.
Yesterday I've killed all Shaper guardians with this build.

The biggest problem was Minotaur (failed few times before swapped abyssus for random rare with hp bought for 5c).

Gonna try to kill Shaper today.

This guide have few mistakes (the best small patreon god is the one that makes you immune to poison), and trickster feels better than assassin after ascendancy rework (you don't even lose in DPS because of chaos dmg instead of crit chance, according to path of building, and free manaregen fixes all your Mana problems).

This build is not viable in HC, because you don't have much defence besides armour, but hella fun in SC, clearspeed is insane, bosses die in basically few releases of BF.
Last edited by CHEEZY_TACOS on Apr 2, 2018, 7:18:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info