How do you make sword Duelist PVP viable?

"
lapiz wrote:
You should probably buy a tabula and 6link Blight.

or a 5l
or a 4l
mb a 3l
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
You probably thought your Blight wasn't doing much damage because you fought players who have specced into Chaos Innoculation. This makes them immune to chaos damage.

Blight in its current state will melt just about anyone instantly if they're not CI. This is with extremely low investment btw. So if you're just looking to get some kills, 6L your blight in a tabula and it'll be enough.

Also melee is garbage in PvP.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 6, 2018, 1:15:26 PM
i threw a 3l blight setup on a shield i kept on switch for cheesing purposes.

it was still stupidly effective.

one doesn't need those gloves or 4L+
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
...Before I leap slam to my enemy to get closer...

I can't believe the responses you're getting, I used to have respect for the bountiful pvp population here, but this is basically sexual harassment. Any way, for some actuallyal assistance, don't use leap slam use lightning warp for style points.

"
...i can start leeching...

Use an aoe gem on your leech so it is more likely to hit, an accuracy gem wouldn't go amiss either, people in pvp tend to have massive, meaty evasions.

I don't care about accuracy, I use resolute technique. The real problem is that many PvP players use stuff like Volatile Dead or scorching ray and I can't really do anything. Also block is very popular. I met a guy with 60% block.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 6, 2018, 1:15:05 PM
"
Aodui wrote:
recently I saw someone getting high enough dps with lightning strike, probably thanks to a bunch of abyss jewels and crit.

Not only that: the new support ancestral call permit LS to shotgun on players ( projectile hit player-->ancestral call activate on player--->player take 2 attack at the same time.
Ls is kind of bleh tho because leap slaming neutralize it quite well unless you play vs twinked Amazonprime LS build.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 28, 2018, 2:14:12 PM
dont share it everywhere man. haha.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
...Before I leap slam to my enemy to get closer...

I can't believe the responses you're getting, I used to have respect for the bountiful pvp population here, but this is basically sexual harassment. Any way, for some actuallyal assistance, don't use leap slam use lightning warp for style points.

"
...i can start leeching...

Use an aoe gem on your leech so it is more likely to hit, an accuracy gem wouldn't go amiss either, people in pvp tend to have massive, meaty evasions.

I don't care about accuracy, I use resolute technique. The real problem is that many PvP players use stuff like Volatile Dead or scorching ray and I can't really do anything. Also block is very popular. I met a guy with 60% block.

Leech isn't a hit, it's an abstract idea that runs on willpower and clapping. I'd socket at least three accuracy gems just to will it into never missing, but if you have a higher wisdom score then me you can probably get away with two.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info