Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Elder influence disappearing

I've been trying to spread my elder influence on maps for the past 3 days, and cant get it past 9-10 maps. Each time i got it to that number the following of 4 things happen:
1)shaper map does not change into elder map
2)elder map randomly changes into shaper map making me loose half of my elder zone
3)elder influence disappears completly from the atlas
4)no shaper influence spawns on adjacent map, when i try to do a random map away from the elder zone point 2) happens.
Is this a bug or a really weird mechanic? I've given up on trying to get elder on red maps to finish my challenge after doing what feels like 100 maps just to loose everything.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2018, 2:47:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi,
Same problem for me. Several shaper maps don't change into elder map. This problem occur 2 times with a T15 lava lake for example.
I tried to expand elder influence on a side where maps were influenced by shaper, but for no reason, other maps loose their elder influence on an other side, becoming neutral maps. It's literally impossible to maintain elder influence on red tier maps.
It's very annoying and discouraging. Especially with red tier maps which are very difficult to sustain... Bug or weird mechanic ? Bad game experience anyway.
Exactly the same here! No matter what I do the elder area disappears or halves. I've tried manipulation the dimensions of the overll area, but it deosnt work. Today I lost a 3x6 area after doing a shaper map on the middle left of the elder area...

Absoultely 0 reason to try to do elder like this. It jus randomly despawns every time... great design!
same with me...
push elders area to t11 and after 1 random map without influence.... half of elders influence go ***** urself. its bugged or write so bad?
how it should works? shaper have all maps aroud elders. if player done all elders maps 1 random map on atlas go under elders influence
how it (not) works? emm random changes. unlucky players? naaaah who cares
Last edited by Hokek on Jan 6, 2018, 5:56:58 AM
Yeah it happens wayyyyy to often, wth? why its not being fixed?
this is still happening, is this not a bug?
Same thing to me - trying to spawn red elder - have some maps with elder enfluence, then when i come to next connected shaper map - elder influence disappering from some maps, or all enfluence change to another claster of maps.

And when i run shaper enfluenced map - elder take it before i kill boss

same here too 2 times today
this was happening last league as well...

i've personally found that you will need to runs maps in a specific order to spread influence

typically you will drop a few maps while running an elder influenced map....9/10 times one of the maps that u drop will have shaper influence on ur atlas for it....and is the next map you need to run...

but i think most of ppls observations are correct about influence outcomes (similar to how vaal orb have multiple outcomes)

1) +1 influence
2) remove all influence from the map u just ran
3) -1 influence
4)influence swapped (loose it on the map u ran but gain it somewhere else on ur atlas)
5)loose a large amount of influence
6) gain a large amount of influence

if you do what i suggested up above ur less likely to loose large amounts of influence....it can still happen, but its less likely

i think they did this to make it harder to get perma influence on a specific map and also to make it harder for u to get memory frags for the elder orb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info