Suggestion: color Pre & suffix

POE has the most complicated item stat system out there....theyre about million pre- and suffixes (more or less. :P).

Would be nice if those get marked or colored on the items, so we can differ them easely and dont have to look on websites.

f.e.: Prefix = Yellow, suffix = blue

Or mark it with a letter at te end of the description with (P) and (S)

It would greatly improve the quality of life for many "casual" players.

Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 18, 2017, 7:08:47 PM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 2:11:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What he said. ^^^
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
+1

Yeah i think the game needs this. For essence mods maybe gold as a color for prefix and silver for a suffix.
Looking at items in poetrade all you see is ??? after all stats pretty much now after essences.
I'm not sure if that doesn't go too far. It seems that some good items would become too easy to recognise.
+1
It's crazy that this isn't in the game since day one of original beta...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
I'm not sure if that doesn't go too far. It seems that some good items would become too easy to recognise.

Whats the problem with recognizing good items?

Im sure a lot of players vendored many good stuff.....stuff we other player could need and buy at poe.trade. ;)
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"

Whats the problem with recognizing good items?

Im sure a lot of players vendored many good stuff.....stuff we other player could need and buy at poe.trade. ;)

Possible he was being ironic?
Edit: ++ to OP's suggestion, btw.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Dec 19, 2017, 11:30:41 PM
+1

This would be a very welcome QoL upgrade.
I'd like to add the previous suggestion to also show the possible values of RNG attributes on holding Alt or some other key. +25 to Maximum Life -> hold Alt -> +(3-44) to Maximum Life. At a glance to see if you have a good roll or need to re-roll.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
i want this
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
element274 wrote:
+1

This would be a very welcome QoL upgrade.
I'd like to add the previous suggestion to also show the possible values of RNG attributes on holding Alt or some other key. +25 to Maximum Life -> hold Alt -> +(3-44) to Maximum Life. At a glance to see if you have a good roll or need to re-roll.

Haha....I made a thread to this exact to the same task 2 minutes after this thread.

Maybe it still here on page 1. :)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 20, 2017, 4:26:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info