War for the Atlas Release on Xbox One

Path of Exile: War for the Atlas will be launched tomorrow on Xbox One alongside with the Abyss Challenge League. You can learn more about the expansion here. Tomorrow's version of the game includes bug fixes from the 3.1.0a, 3.1.0b and 3.1.0c updates. You can find Xbox-specific patch notes here.

Release timeline

We expect to bring the realm down at 1:30pm PST on December 18 (US time). The realm will come up and your console will start patching the update at around 2pm PST. The Abyss league also begins at this time.

What happens to the Harbinger league characters?

The Harbinger league will end as soon as the servers go down for maintenance. All Harbinger league characters will be migrated to their respective permanent leagues with all their items, quest progress and stashes. Items in your stash may be placed in additional "remove only" tabs.

If your hideout in the Harbinger league has more decorations than your hideout in the permanent league, it will become your hideout for the permanent league. You can learn more about atlas migration here.

New languages

In War for the Atlas, you will be able to play the game in any of the 6 available languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese. For this you will need to change the language of your console to the respective option.

Supporter packs and Upgrades

At the start of the league, two types of supporter packs will be available: The Fall of Oriath and War for the Atlas. This means that if you have purchased one of The Fall of Oriath supporter packs, you will finally be able to upgrade them. Upgrade options will also be available for the new War for the Atlas supporter packs.

You cannot upgrade from one line of supporter packs to a different one. (e.g. You can only upgrade the Beast Supporter Pack to the Kitava Supporter Pack). Regular point packs cannot be upgraded to supporter packs.

The Fall of Oriath supporter packs will be available until mid-January. Abyss supporter packs are scheduled to be released in mid-January.

Microtransaction Release Schedule

The Fire and Ice Mystery Box will go on sale later this week. We plan to add the Map Stash Tab in the first big update in January of 2018.

Thanks for your support and please enjoy War for the Atlas!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
great!!! supp pack for xboxxx!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 17, 2017, 9:09:27 PM

Path of Exile: War for the Atlas will be launched tomorrow on Xbox One alongside with the Abyss Challenge League. You can learn more about the expansion here. Tomorrow's version of the game includes bug fixes from the 3.1.0a, 3.1.0b and 3.1.0c updates. You can find Xbox-specific patch notes here.

Abyss is out a week already?
“Blood is really warm, it's like drinking hot chocolate, but with more screaming."
"
Sand_Tyger wrote:
Abyss is out a week already?

Yes, it launched a week ago on the PC version of the game.

This thread is about the Xbox One version of PoE.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
not sure i will play this league the only thinks who interess me is the imp suporter pack and the abyss helmet so good luck to every challengers :)
Last edited by jekyll2414 on Dec 17, 2017, 10:47:08 PM
Hey hey
Saved
Cool stuff.
When is PS4 edition coming out?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Regular point packs cannot be upgraded to supporter packs

So Bex saying that every point pack bought after November 17th may be used to purchase a supporter pack up to 80% of the pack value was a lie in case of Xbox players? This thing was stated in multiple announcements, but i can't find any statement that it will be not true for Xbox...

I really wanted to upgrade to Abyss supporter packs my latest point purchases, If i knew that earlier I would have waited and buy the pack directly...

You really need to make a communication toward Xbox part of community much clearer in the future.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
great!!! supp pack for xboxxx!

Aguardando anciosamente por essa atualização! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info