[3.6 Video Guide] Volatile Dead Inquisitor (or Elementalist) [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Shaper]

How are you guys doing to use level 20 dex based gems?
It's a tom of dex and I'm nowhere near close the ammount of dex needed.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Buy helmet or jewellery with high dex rolls, you need only about 110 dex for all gems, with Starkonja it should be very easy to get to this number.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 20, 2017, 4:30:07 PM
Also if you have 20c (HC) go and buy

link it with increased crit - power charge on crit - gmp (should be 50%+ crit chance for Spirit Burst) and enjoy your perma max power charges during mapping without having to use orb of storms or the gloves.

For bosses (guardians/shaper) use Unearth with +3-5 corpse level uber lab enchant + spell totem - faster casting - gmp and it destroys everything in seconds. Explosion damage is crazy with higher corpse level <3
Last edited by Tr3Angel on Dec 20, 2017, 4:59:59 PM
Why is Spell Cascade better than Spell Echo (for VD) ?
"Embrace the darkness"
"
jerkan7 wrote:
Why is Spell Cascade better than Spell Echo (for VD) ?

It isn't.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Tr3Angel wrote:

It works, it's as good as the gloves but cheaper.
I see that you also got rid of cremation and you're using anger instead, you can apply ailments with spirit burst during maping, but how when bossing? I'm new to Inquisitor, maybe chance is better than multiplier when encountering a boss, idk.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 21, 2017, 6:56:14 AM
"
azaanis wrote:
"
Tr3Angel wrote:

It works, it's as good as the gloves but cheaper.
I see that you also got rid of cremation and you're using anger instead, you can apply ailments with spirit burst during maping, but how when bossing? I'm new to Inquisitor, maybe chance is better than multiplier when encountering a boss, idk.

Other option instead of power charge on crit would be a simple curse on hit assassin's mark. Works just as good if not better with the helmet & Inquisitor.

I dont use cremation at all, the only reason i used it at the beginning was against bosses but honestly playing VD as Inquisitor you usually kill every single map boss within the first 1-2 seconds after you pull them anyway.

For Guardians/Shaper i would swap the Helmet for a +5 corpse level Unearth (spell totem) and use Orb of Storms setup.
"
ferable94 wrote:
Is this build league starter friendly? or are the prcies of everthing way to high for it?

Very league friendly :)

"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Yott455 wrote:
why controlled destruction if it has 100% reduced crit chance?

Because it does a ton of MORE spell damage so all non-crits will be boosted and 100% reduced doesn't mean you don't crit at all. If you e.g. get a wand with +100% increased crit chance it evens out the 100% reduced. Of course it will lower your total crit chance but it will still boost DPS a lot.

This. :)

"
azaanis wrote:
"
ferable94 wrote:
Is this build league starter friendly? or are the prcies of everthing way to high for it?
It is, extremally cheap I'd say. By level 41 you should have some currency and you can buy Nycta's Lantern, as Ghazzy said in his guide, it will carry you all the way to the end of the act 10 and maps.

And this. :)

"
azaanis wrote:
I'm torn between Spell echo and Spell cascade :/ with cascade I'm getting 2 extra balls, but overall they all do less damage, and often some mobs are simply surviving even few hits. That's maybe because I'm still low level, but killing stuff seems easier with echo, and when killing is easier, then I have more corpses to recast VD on.

Hey,

Spell Echo is generally stronger for boss killing whilst Cascade sorts clearing map much better.

"
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Once you get your hands on decent items you can farm uber lab all day long since he is usually dead the moment you can attack him.

With this build, I did uber Izaro at level 79, with lvl 18 and 0q% gems while wearing a blue 5L chest and on my first attempt!

That said it's not the perfect izaro farmer by any means. No great movement speed and you'll kill pretty much everything on the screen not just Izaro, so no 7 key runs.

BTW, not mentioned in the build are those awesome shaper/elder helms. I put my cremation setup in there on what is basically a 7L that cost me a grand total of 5C. Place those on untriggered bosses, essence mobs, chests, abyss cracks then step away and come back to pick up loot. I imagine they will nerf this eventually.

Hey,

Awesome to hear! :)

The reason I havn't included elder/shaper items is because I believe they would confuse the shit out of new players and as we are yet to see if they are planing on nerfing them after this league I've avoided to add them to my guides for now.

"
azaanis wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Buy helmet or jewellery with high dex rolls, you need only about 110 dex for all gems, with Starkonja it should be very easy to get to this number.

Aaaand this. :)

"
Tr3Angel wrote:

link it with increased crit - power charge on crit - gmp (should be 50%+ crit chance for Spirit Burst) and enjoy your perma max power charges during mapping without having to use orb of storms or the gloves.

For bosses (guardians/shaper) use Unearth with +3-5 corpse level uber lab enchant + spell totem - faster casting - gmp and it destroys everything in seconds. Explosion damage is crazy with higher corpse level <3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this! :)

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I guess both items are equally good, right? hard to pick a winner. We can put some 50life jewel in the lightpoacher and we also get resistances, but we are losing sockets.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 21, 2017, 3:30:07 PM
Do you guys have troubles with proximity shield?

usually the orbs fly inside the bubble and dmg the mob but almost every prox-mob i encountered took almost no damage, like when its bugged and they dont deal damage despite being inside.

can anyone confirm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info