[3.3] Lightning Tendrils CwC Ball Lightning - Fast Clear / End Game Content / CHEAP!

"

Hello Rogziel,

If you are using Inpulsa chest then you cannot get any benefits from the belt you shared because chest makes you shock immune. The build needs level 91 passives in order to get full damage and crit nodes and once you got that level, you will have cap crit chance, so it means you wont need any more power charges from the shield you shared.

Let me know if you have any other ideas mate. I always love to discuss new ideas and thoughts :)
Cheers.

hey havenofmystery,

im not using the chest, its too expensive for me :/
so its a good combi for me meanwhile. still need to lvl. if i find something interessing ideas regarding to this build, ill share it :)
thanks for this!
"
Rogziel wrote:
"

Hello Rogziel,

If you are using Inpulsa chest then you cannot get any benefits from the belt you shared because chest makes you shock immune. The build needs level 91 passives in order to get full damage and crit nodes and once you got that level, you will have cap crit chance, so it means you wont need any more power charges from the shield you shared.

Let me know if you have any other ideas mate. I always love to discuss new ideas and thoughts :)
Cheers.

hey havenofmystery,

im not using the chest, its too expensive for me :/
so its a good combi for me meanwhile. still need to lvl. if i find something interessing ideas regarding to this build, ill share it :)
thanks for this!

Hello again :),

Forget about the chest and your belt. Swap your spell damage ring and also use herald of ice instead of herald of thunder.

Dont use the shield which you shared and get a good crit change + life + resist shield. This will help your purpose i guess.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Like the build, been wanted and thinking about LT since they mentioned the revamp, but HP seems low what ya think about getting MoM into the mix? Or is it too much of a dps loss?
"

Hello again :),

Forget about the chest and your belt. Swap your spell damage ring and also use herald of ice instead of herald of thunder.

Dont use the shield which you shared and get a good crit change + life + resist shield. This will help your purpose i guess.

Cheers.

Thanks for the advice!

i changed the shield, using herald of ice and using an abyss belt with 2 slots for increasing a good amount of maximum life!

cheers
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Like the build, been wanted and thinking about LT since they mentioned the revamp, but HP seems low what ya think about getting MoM into the mix? Or is it too much of a dps loss?

Hello Argoniashawks,

Thank you for following my build. I tried so many things in order to increase the life but unfortunately i couldn't get more than 4.9k....

MoM is not an option with low mana pools builds mate but feel free to try and let me know.

Have a nice Christmas mate :)
can you update Lightning Tendril/Arc Starter Inquisitor and tell me that build can win T17 map shaper and Queen
Hi there,

what would you think about a CI tri-curse occulist variant ?

I'm thinking Forbidden power, malediction and wicked ward.

Running an heretics veil with enlighten - crit weakness - elem weakness - conductivity gives you an interesting damage boost along with decent power charge generation and with a lot of mana left for somethign else, like an herald. I'm also thinking voidbringer.
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
"
Serrã wrote:
Hi there,

Running an heretics veil with enlighten - crit weakness - elem weakness - conductivity gives you an interesting damage boost along with decent power charge generation and with a lot of mana left for somethign else, like an herald. I'm also thinking voidbringer.

First of all, your idea is nice mate and since you are occulist, you can also try to poison but dont know to get chance to poison nodes at all. (need to study :) )

My concern is your ES pool mostly. Which amulet you will use ? most probably presence of chayula and you will go with LL but without esh amulet you will lose good amount of damage. I have so many possibilities in my head now for your builds, so please give me more details in order to discuss further.

Cheers.
"
"
Serrã wrote:
Hi there,

First of all, your idea is nice mate and since you are occulist, you can also try to poison but dont know to get chance to poison nodes at all. (need to study :) )

My concern is your ES pool mostly. Which amulet you will use ? most probably presence of chayula and you will go with LL but without esh amulet you will lose good amount of damage. I have so many possibilities in my head now for your builds, so please give me more details in order to discuss further.

I'm not thinking poison. I will most likely use the same amulet as you.

The shield "the shattered will" (harbinger) will prevent me from getting stunned (with the nodes pratical application and nimbleness) while giving a small boost to LT damage. I'm using this setup for a blight build and stuns are not a problem at all. Compared to you, it costs me some stats of your shield, but I have voidbringer.
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
"
Serrã wrote:
"
"
Serrã wrote:
Hi there,

I'm not thinking poison. I will most likely use the same amulet as you.

The shield "the shattered will" (harbinger) will prevent me from getting stunned (with the nodes pratical application and nimbleness) while giving a small boost to LT damage. I'm using this setup for a blight build and stuns are not a problem at all. Compared to you, it costs me some stats of your shield, but I have voidbringer.

If you know about how to use the Path Of Building program, can you please create your build idea with full items, jewels and passives then send it to me ?

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info