Abyss crack on channel.

So i started a channel map and was greeted right near the entrance with an abyss.

Of course I started it, past the first hole, and now this second hole spawned and it was one of the larger holes... So i assumed that it would be the end of the abyss.

I killed all the mobs on both sides... not that I could walk to the other side, it was perfectly centered to block the path... and the crack leading up the hole started to close and then I get no loot or map door.

There were no mobs alive, so I believe I finished it fast enough. Unless there is something about abyss mechanics I don't understand, which some clarification would be very nice.

Is it possible that abyss cracks, if "finished" fast enough, can NOT give an abyssal trove/depths?
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 11:12:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's the one of the "bigger" holes.
Sometimes Abyss has even 4 "spawn holes".
There is a pathway to the last hole, you just didn't see that in a fight, and everything closed.

Only thing which might be reported as a bug is that this big hole "blocked" normal moving and required a movement skill "to catch up". But this requires a bug number which can be generated in-game by sending /bug command in local chat.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
I've seen 7+ holes.

Also, no I did not miss the pathway. The minimap icon that was brought in 3.1.1 did not move from this position even though all the enemies were dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info