Eradicator bug

While I was fighting the last elder’s guardian which is in Invested Valley which is Eradicator. I went into the special portal elder created, when the boss appeared the game simply crashes itself, my friend tried the same thing and he crashed immediately while going into the portal too. We tried reentry with remaining portal, opened a new map and go in together which still result in crashing for both of us
Last edited by WellDoneBob on Dec 14, 2017, 3:05:13 PM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2017, 7:24:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i have another bug with eradicator.

elder opend the special portal, i jumped in and fought eradicator. after some time the dude just disapeared, and never came back... the room looked like a cross. and at the corners there were some shocking moving around the corners.. just no boss there, and no option to do anything
"
While I was fighting the last elder’s guardian which is in Invested Valley which is Eradicator. I went into the special portal elder created, when the boss appeared the game simply crashes itself, my friend tried the same thing and he crashed immediately while going into the portal too. We tried reentry with remaining portal, opened a new map and go in together which still result in crashing for both of us

+1 Had same issue.
Eradicator in Canyon map, 3/4 of the way through fight i died and went back in, and it just has the lightning rod phase and boss never came back.
Mud Geyser map - crash right after the fight with Eradicator starts and keeps crashing every time I reenter the portal.

I restarted the map several times, even after the 3.1.1 patch and the problem is still there.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

Thank you.

Same Issue,

Mud Geyser, enter portal immediate crash. Reentering now crashes the game. Lost loads of xp this way, as I guess he kills me after i crash?

Topic is open for 2 weeks and still no fix?
I posted my Eradictor crash on this thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2046185
Same issue, also Mud Guyser. Game freezes shortly after entering Eradicator arena. Close and log back in to find my character apparently died during the crash happened twice. Restarted on DX9 ex, and although slow, did not crash.
Mine was in Geode map. I hit him once and game crashed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info