[bug]Losing map access and loot upon disconnection

Hi,

I just got disconnected twice back-to back while running the beach maps. First time i tried to open an abyssal trove, the second time, i tried to enter a vagan's arena.

Upon disconnection i received the error message "this action requires the account to be logged in".

The bad part about these disconnections is that, while i reconnected instantly each time, my map was gone.
I noticed on the second disconnection (didn't pay attention during the first one so it might have happened too) that i also lost all the items i collected in the map.(i only got the scrolls i entered the map with).

Edit : i just got a disconnection with the same message while checking my chest in the Epilogue town. So it's not related to the maps.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 12:24:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am getting the exact same issue. "this action requires the account to be logged in" or "cannot connect to authentication server"
Same here. I have some difficulties to connect. I can't access my HO nor join a map.
same here, lose all my loot vs Elder..........
Same here, i lost maps cause of this...
Same here, happened twice. I was in trial of ascendancy when game crashed, and all portals were gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info