That feeling you get when you....

Find
FeelsGoodMan.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Dec 14, 2017, 6:40:59 AM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 7:34:47 AM
Where do they drop at the moment?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Where do they drop at the moment?

Thats for you to find out.

It feels good but... then the realization sets in that you need to find 8 of them and after another year of farming with the super low rng drop chance you still haven't gotten 8 of them. Same as:

Take your pick of any 6 link or high value item. You get the first one and then to get the rest is like never going to happen self found (would need to buy them). FEELS BAD MAN!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 14, 2017, 6:49:07 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
It feels good but... then the realization sets in that you need to find 8 of them and after another year of farming with the super low rng drop chance you still haven't gotten 8 of them. Same as:

Take your pick of any 6 link or high value item. You get the first one and then to get the rest is like never going to happen self found (would need to buy them). FEELS BAD MAN!

Now now dont be negative, be Positive! Someone buy my freakin doctor card right now!

Only works in trading league, not in SSF.

Apart from that, thanks for being such a great community member to share your information. It's really helpful!
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info