Pricing tiers on a map stash tab does not work as expected

When pricing a tier on a map stash tab, I expected this to apply to all the sub-tabs under that tier, however (probably due to an implementation reason) - this is not the case. In cases where there are no maps in the stash tab, it is not renamed by the parent.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have a map stash tab that has some maps in a given tier (for example tier 1) and in your inventory a map in the same tier that the map stash tab doesn't have.
2. Right click the tier;s tab and set the it to public. Name the tab, for example by giving it a buyout price and save.
3. Insert the new map from your inventory into the map stash tab
4. Right click the sub-tab of the map that you just added

Expected result: The name of the sub-tab will match the name given by the parent tab (i.e. buyout price).
Actual result: The name of the sub-tab will be the name of the entire map stash tab (and therefore not honor any buyout price that you might've set for the tier).

I also observe that the tier's name resets after setting the names of the sub-tab.

Additionally. If the sub-tab is empty and you change zones, the tab is deleted - causing the same result if you place new maps in.

Suggested fix: Store the name given to the tier somewhere, when creating a new sub-tab apply this name to it.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the team developing the map stash tab - it truly is a wonderful innovation and makes mapping so much easier.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2018, 6:50:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
livejamie
I agree with that
I agree with that, I have recently purchased a map stash tab, and I regret it.

The fixed prices are not preserved, as soon as I sell the last map of a kind, the associated price vanishes, and when I find that same map again, I have to put a price again on it, or ofc it won't sell.

Very misleading, and not practical at all...

I hope a fix is done anytime soon so that even *empty* map slots can have a selling price, that is *permanently* preserved.
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info