MAJOR bug with Molten Strike / glove enchantment interaction

I don't know how long this bug has existed (presumably only since3.1?), nor how people haven't been making huge complaints about it (edit from searching it does seem other people have had this problem, I just never noticed anyone mentioning it) but:

With an attack enchantment such as Word of Fury and a skill such as Molten Strike (not sure if this is the only skill affected or not, but probably?), a targeted hit against an enemy will cause ALL the MS projectiles to miss. This problem even still occurs when the enchantment effect is on cooldown.

This bug occurs with Ancestral Call hits as well, although AC  is not required for this bug to manifest.

This seriously weakens Molten Strike and I hope can get fixed as soon as possible.

Removing the enchanted gloves, or changing the enchant to a non-attack one resolves the problem.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Dec 13, 2017, 5:56:39 AM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2017, 12:50:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm experiencing the same problem. It's extremely frustrating.
By "targetted", you mean, when name-locking the target ?
If not already done, try removing all support gems, just to see if one or more of them are actual conditions for the bug to happen.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
I posted about this 2 days ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2041914
Is this going to get fixed any time soon? It's been a problem since at least 3.1 started, but possibly even earlier?
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
GGG does not say when something is going to be fixed, as the shit storm that happens when they miss is worse, as this forum has shown.

They know about it, it's in the known issues sticky and it'll get fixed when it gets fixed.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info