SSF Migrate all not working

Hi support,

I just migrated my SSF character but not with the stash and, the, i created another character, goto act 1 town and try to "migrate all" with my stash, however, it does not work.

Can you tell what can I do to migrate my stash?

Thanks,
Chris
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 1:50:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem here on HC SSF.
Having the same problem even attempted resolving all my unused characters from other leagues and even migrating those other characters without stashes, still cannot migrate all (particularly of interest is the abyss character).
All for minions "modes" so they can follow, stand, or patrol.
Tried making a new character to try to transfer all and it didn't work after only transfering one character.
Same here, I just transferred my character now I'm stuck with nothing and an empty altas.
I just got the answer from the support saying that
"
SSF migration has been temporarily disabled while we deal with a technical issues related to the migration of characters down from SSF.

I guess we just had to wait for now.
I have the same problem, first did a migrate all did not work then normal migrate worked but cannot get my stuff over because migrate all does not work!!
I have the same problem.
Last edited by caladioz on Dec 13, 2017, 6:01:03 PM
same problem here
same problem here. i made a new char in normal abyss league to see if that helped, but nope still doesnt work - SSF migrate all button does nothing.
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info