Have I missed something? (Map Tab)

Hi,

I've been "searching" (read: looking)on pathofexile.com, reddit and GGG Tracker, but can't really find an answer. Wasn't the new map tab supposed to be introduced with 3.1? Any word on this at all? Postponed?

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 4:46:36 AM
They did not technically mentioned it was a "Map" tab, they only announced a "new" stash tab that will be coming later after the release of 3.1. The "Map" tab was just still a rumor & not yet confirm by GGG.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I believe it was mentioned in passing on one of the pre-launch news posts that the tab, the Abyss packs, the last skill gem would come later in minor patches.
"
boyandroid wrote:
They did not technically mentioned it was a "Map" tab, they only announced a "new" stash tab that will be coming later after the release of 3.1. The "Map" tab was just still a rumor & not yet confirm by GGG.

Yeah, I know about the uncertainty of the new tab being a map tab. There's even rumors (pictures) about a fragment tab, tho I'm not sure it's fake or not.

But I'm fairly sure they did tease a new tab coming IN 3.1, and not "after", and haven't heard anything after that.

But I see now that the sentence they used was: "We've prepared a new stash tab type for this expansion", which can mean anything, I guess.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info