Got to maps, am re-rolling cause blah

Did some scorching ray totems nonsense, worked fine (stellar at bosses!), but...

I've been seduced by the melee side of the Force, and really like playing Frost Blades. So back to Act 1 for me.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 6:03:01 AM
"
bwam wrote:
Did some scorching ray totems nonsense, worked fine (stellar at bosses!), but...

I've been seduced by the melee side of the Force, and really like playing Frost Blades. So back to Act 1 for me.

I'm with you here. Always liked melee more than anything else in this game. Men play melee - easy as that!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
bwam wrote:

Funny to say frost blades r mele ;) to me it’s looks more like ice shot with chain;) just saying ;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info