Deleted

Hey mate,

build looks nice, can't wait for vids from you mate, keep up the good work!

best regards
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hey mate,

build looks nice, can't wait for vids from you mate, keep up the good work!

best regards

Thanks. By all means give it a try, the only investment is lioneye's remorse which is 2c, so there's nothing to lose.
How do you deal with mana problems and life leech? and whats your total block chance?
"
yissus wrote:
How do you deal with mana problems and life leech? and whats your total block chance?

See my character link. I'm leeching mana with warlord's mark. For hexproof/cannot leech maps bring a mana flask, not a big deal.

I have 52 block chance in town, but it's really 65 with jewel, tempest shield and painforge.
Nice Build. Would it be possible for you to provide a Path of Building Version?
When do you switch to blade flurry? Currently 50, leveling with sunder since it seemed faster for leveling anyway. Also, what order do you do ascendancy/passive tree in after RT?
Last edited by kallell on Dec 15, 2017, 2:08:29 AM
Hmm, saw you video vs Hydra, dps seems low, you was fighting her like 2 min. You have Screen that you killed Shaper, i thinking how many balls you had on arena with such small dps, maybe u will record video with shaper?
"
q1blueone wrote:
Hmm, saw you video vs Hydra, dps seems low, you was fighting her like 2 min. You have Screen that you killed Shaper, i thinking how many balls you had on arena with such small dps, maybe u will record video with shaper?

A lot of balls in his 3rd phase, that's how I got killed once. I was clear when I did shaper my tooltip damage was 4k, if I had the steel rings and 5k damage it would be deathless. Also I could not kill shaper's minions and stop them from killing zana if not for the rallying cry.

Again in 3.1 the HP of tier 16 got buffed, the speed you kill hydra is roughly the same as shaper.

I will try to make a vid after I have the fragments.

This is a video of HC shaper fight with exactly the same build from a friend who was using my build in 3.0, the style of the fight would be the same.

http://ahuya.duowan.com/play/22737846.html

Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 15, 2017, 5:35:19 PM
"
kallell wrote:
When do you switch to blade flurry? Currently 50, leveling with sunder since it seemed faster for leveling anyway. Also, what order do you do ascendancy/passive tree in after RT?

Sunder can take you all the way to 100 faster if your main goal is leveling. You'll see the top SSF glad players are all Sunder.

If you'd like to do all content instead, you may wanna start Crimson Dance BF as soon as you feel boss killing is slow with sunder. Your leveling will slow down with BF, but hunting end game bosses are much easier.
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Nice Build. Would it be possible for you to provide a Path of Building Version?

Will try. I'm new on posting builds so it may take a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info