new league ?

Does anyone know when the abyss league starts on xbox ?
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 4:55:46 AM
They have said sometime between the 18th and 22nd tentatively
ok cool thanks
Will it have ladder like pc?
Unlikely but could be. Won't know until the patch notes drop but don't hold your breath.
Kinda sucks, I'm stuck not playing until the league starts so I don't waste my time
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
Kinda sucks, I'm stuck not playing until the league starts so I don't waste my time
same and i really want to play
"
"
WarriorX10 wrote:

same here.. i thought we were supposed to get the update "within a week" of pc getting it. have been checking daily for no reason. waiting until the 20th would be insanely stupid since the steam sale starts the 21st and most people will be playing NEW games they get for xmas after that.
Last edited by NEGATIVITY on Dec 15, 2017, 9:57:23 PM
"
NEGATIVITY wrote:
"
"
WarriorX10 wrote:

same here.. i thought we were supposed to get the update "within a week" of pc getting it. have been checking daily for no reason. waiting until the 20th would be insanely stupid since the steam sale starts the 21st and most people will be playing NEW games they get for xmas after that.

Only thing we know so far is Chris has said between 18-21. Probably working on fixing the pc version and making sure the same crap doesn't come up with Xbox since they have to deal with all the certification bs just to patch.

As far as Steam sale meh not gonna hold my breath their sales the last year or so have been downright pathetic.
2pm pst on monday 18th
Last edited by filix on Dec 16, 2017, 4:56:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info