Anyone have Zana 8?

I started the league a little late, maybe a week or two? I don't think I'm going to get Zaza to level 8 before league ends. The other masters were no problem.

I assume Zana is an issue Because it's so difficult to borrow other's dailies, so I'm wondering if anyone else has her at 8 and if so how they did it?

Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 5:03:30 PM
Good luck. I'm on the same timeframe as you and I'm at 1m/1.45, and that's doing a few friends dailies.
Master rotas plus a handful of gracious masters.
"
Dagolara wrote:

How are you arranging these rotas? RL friends?
Currency//All on the trade board for prophecies *warning* may cause eye cancer
"
Currency//All on the trade board for prophecies *warning* may cause eye cancer

How much did they cost on average?
I can't predict the thought process of a greedy 12 yr old...but I sold the x2 lab enchants for 10 chaos. Might hedge your bets buying silver coins and spamming prophecies I got 2-3 for every 100 silver coins but it's rng. Could get a doomfletch prism or something cool so not a total loss if you're unlucky.
"
Jauron wrote:
"
Dagolara wrote:

How are you arranging these rotas? RL friends?

Friends, discord, LFG
Not sure what so hard about lvl 8 zana i did it solo have it like 1 month alredy...
"
Jauron wrote:
I started the league a little late, maybe a week or two? I don't think I'm going to get Zaza to level 8 before league ends. The other masters were no problem.

I assume Zana is an issue Because it's so difficult to borrow other's dailies, so I'm wondering if anyone else has her at 8 and if so how they did it?

It's a bit late to try and do in the current league, I assume you are going for the achievement? If so, I can let you do my level 8 Zana's in whats left of Harbinger and when it transfers to standard. Typically on in the evenings, like 7 PM PST. No charge.

As for getting her to 8 during a league, I just keep doing daily rotas with 2-4 Xbox friends each day. Never searched for people selling them or prophecies, and completed roughly halfway through the league.

GT - Corrison
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info