Patchnotes wrong

Somehow the patchnotes state wrongly that the new despair gem is a intel gem :D

I double checked, im not color-blind, and it can only be slotted in red sockets:

Btw, it's for sale for those alt color junkies: 1 mirror :)
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 5:29:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well the skin is red also on mine, however I have no problem putting it into a blue socket.
I haven't tried it on a red socket, but can do that when I get home.
All my friends that I have played with so far, see the same as me so what's going on with your gem is a bit strange.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Well the skin is red also on mine, however I have no problem putting it into a blue socket.
I haven't tried it on a red socket, but can do that when I get home.
All my friends that I have played with so far, see the same as me so what's going on with your gem is a bit strange.

You're right, it can only be slotted in blue sockets. I tested on a char that lacks the required amount of intel to use the gem, my bad :(

So I just tested on a char with sufficient intel and it can indeed only be slotted in blue sockets. Blue sockets are properly highlighted when I lift the gem and red sockets are properly dimmed, so that leaves only the skin being wrongly colored.

Again, my bad, sry for creating confusion.
Last edited by Lauicus on Dec 11, 2017, 6:07:10 AM
Just got a trade request for lvl 1 15% vulnerabiliy, which should be in a b/o 3chaos tab. Searched all my b/o 3chaos tabs, no vulnerabilities at all. I did find
on a read only b/o 3c tab from Harbinger, so either poe.trade didn't index since the tab migrated to Standard or the converted despair gem still is tagged as being a vulnerability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info