Private Trape API is still not Private and allows private indexers to ruin trading? [Fixed?]...

Seems like it got fixed.
O_o
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 12, 2017, 6:14:42 AM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 6:13:02 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Pls fix it, GGG.

How do you know private indexers are still working?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Pls fix it, GGG.

People report that on reddit and I have similar experience even though I was living on my live search page yesterday :|
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 10, 2017, 11:48:46 PM
*whistles
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Pls fix it, GGG.

Kinda feel sorry for people that don't know how to use search engines in 2017-2018
"
chronsmash wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Pls fix it, GGG.

Kinda feel sorry for people that don't know how to use search engines in 2017-2018

Oh, could you tell us less informed people how one goes about checking to see if their beloved private indexers work after GGG enabled their white list?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

Oh, could you tell us less informed people how one goes about checking to see if their beloved private indexers work after GGG enabled their white list?

I wasn't too quick setting up price for my Humility card when I put it into 1c tab, and got instantly spammed. This guys just harassed me ;_; Even for just Humility card man...

Previous post contained pretty much same information was deleted for being "needlesly negative" btw O_o

There is plenty of free indexers posted on reddit and github, but they are hard to even install for normal user who has little to no clue about scripting and whatnot.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 11, 2017, 11:21:54 PM
Bex and Chris acknowledged it in the past hours, sniping still alive and kicking. While they're at it they could increase that delay to 5 minutes, or 10.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Bex and Chris acknowledged it in the past hours, sniping still alive and kicking. While they're at it they could increase that delay to 5 minutes, or 10.

On the other hand, I just checked it again with Humility and I heard woops before getting spammed. Or maybe they don't care about 2c Humilty card. Trying same with Exalt. But I am not sure if people even look exalts on poe.trade items :D
"
pr13st wrote:

Yep. Seems like private idnexers are not a thing anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info