abyss monsters occurs too early

I keep running into the issue - when running over a certain spot where the cracks are supposed to go when activating an abyss - monsters pop out early.

that is the abyss monsters pop out on their own without touching the green glowing abyss hole.

this also doesn't allow me to complete the abyss, since i killed the monsters too soon, the timer on it just thinks i'm not fighting anymore.... then everything seals up and i lost...

hope this gets fixed soon because i'm getting tired of not being able to do the content properly.

thanks,

slipp
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 3:45:33 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have very similar problem, the animation of the cracks dosent occur when you go near it, but then monsters apear from nowhere, meaning that script is runnung but visuals are not.
right, and if you run into the ending of the abyss first you fail it because when you finally get to the beginning of the abyss it thinks you just aren't killing anything.
I can confirm this happening. At first i thought i was getting hidden Abyss spawns but you can't "complete" them, then when activating the abyss nothing happens
Really, I have had to opposite effect, thought i was getting cool abyss invasions as random hole spawned. then I found the abyss really close complete the 1 or 2 parts once it gets the the last part (which i thought was a invasion) the chest automatically comes out! it's a easy abyss!

Use before it gets bugfixed easy loot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info