Arakaali Won't Die

Not sure if anyone else has encountered it before, but Arakaali just won't die.

Playing as an arc witch, shaved her down to no health whatsoever, all known stages finished (Silk eaten, hilarious as always).
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 9:26:34 PM
Make sure you aren't using an item like Southbound that prevents killing enemies with hits. I've never heard of Arakaali bugging out like that before.
"
Not sure if anyone else has encountered it before, but Arakaali just won't die.

Playing as an arc witch, shaved her down to no health whatsoever, all known stages finished (Silk eaten, hilarious as always).

I did not experience this, even when I played through there on my arc witch, so ... that sucks for you. Please, if you can, use the /bug command in-game if something like this happens, and make sure you post a screenshot including the bug number to the bug reports forum.

Because I'll be happy to keep it at never having hit it, because you did, and report it, and GGG fix the bug. :)
Thanks for the replies!

Arakaali DID end up dying after I switched from town to the arena several times. I guess the game just need to register my damage I guess. Fickle game :P
BUMPING THIS THREAD. im using witch dual wield poet pen. arakali wont die and he was at the enraged phase spamming lasers when his health was clearly 0. after that phase he crawl back down then crawled back up on another corner to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGWZ4aTwsI
That could be a case of desync; how long was Arakaali on zero health for you?
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
I just experienced this bug as well. Had over-leveled tornado shot build that took less than 5 seconds to get to Silk eaten stage and another 5 seconds to bring her down to zero health.

The Yeena firefox then appeared and wandered around the stage, but the spider wouldn't die. Spent maybe another 2 minutes with her in an enraged state covering the entire arena with lasers. Exited to town and came back but that didn't help.

Arakaali finally popped up in the upper left corner of the stage and dropped dead without me doing anything! Bug might have something to do with her needing to appear in all 3 corners of the arena before she finally dies?
I;ve had this happened twice this league, It's infuriating to die 15-20 times, alt f4 and just be done with the fucking game.
I had this happen once too did too much dmg too fast so he got stuck at like 1hp, i ported out and back in to see if it would be fixed and almost died because invisible damage spam... and it didn't fix the problem either.

it's been a long time not sure if this bug report is the correct one, I wasn't going back in there so i think I entered from vaal city again to floor 2 and took a bug report from the top of the zone before remaking the instance.

My computer says I took the screenshot around december 22 2017. Totally forgot about it until now,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info