Standard conversion bugs.

With the recent conversion of my character from Harbinger league to Standard league, I noticed that one of the maps that my Spider Forest map was no longer shaped, but my Racecourse map was. I changed this during the Harbinger league, so I could start dropping Shaped Spider Forests, but for some reason it reverted back with the conversion. All of my masters were also level 8 at the end of Harbinger league and I thought that the highest level masters were supposed to be what they are in Standard, yet they are not. Perhaps that last one is not supposed to be the case, it's just something that I've heard, but the maps that I shaped are obviously not supposed to be changing on their own. Any help on these issues would be appreciated.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 6:01:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug. Complete migration of Atlas, masters and hideouts has not yet happened as it requires considerable server downtime. It should happen when the new expansion goes live.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
So then the Atlas for Standard is the same for all Standard characters? If that is the case, does it just update to the most recent Atlas after the migration?
"
SulfurInfect wrote:
So then the Atlas for Standard is the same for all Standard characters? If that is the case, does it just update to the most recent Atlas after the migration?

You generally get "the most complete", rather than the most recent. The atlas is a little more complicated than the hideout ("most placed objects"), and the masters ("highest level"), etc.

See this comment from GGG about how the atlas merge works, but generally you get roughly the equivalent of "what you have done on both sides".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info