My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Dec 5, 2017, 4:18:49 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 4:55:11 AM
This guy gets it!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Márkusz wrote:

you should have showcased this earlier for the sake of pvp rather than ES - regen bla bla. Don't take it as offensive, what i say has a compliment inside as well.

anyway, eventually somebody did
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 6, 2018, 1:11:38 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

you should have showcased this earlier for the sake of pvp rather than ES - regen bla bla. Don't take it as offensive, what i say has a compliment inside as well.

anyway, eventually somebody did

I don t think Markusz thread or anyone thread about the flask would have had an effect before.

It been mentioned few time on reddit allready also on this forum (but of course not made so clearly like Markusz post) but with VP around and full leech, pve players found the flask kind of boring to use.
Now that VP is gone they suddenly are more prone to use this dam flask.

However for a good spam combo about it, I will link your reddit thread to the feedback forum. It worked once with afhak vortex feedback+reddit.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 5, 2017, 2:46:57 AM
"

11:05 PM (9 hours ago)

to chris
hi Monsieur Chris!

I read the manisfesto about nerf but no mention about Zerphi broken flask.
Since 2 years we are contacting the Support team about this flask who broke pvp and had the potential to break pve but it seems there was other priority.

However someone create a pve build here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7hiuro/instaheal_mechanic_for_31_zerphi_build_boss/

Insta-heal mechanic for 3.1 - Zerphi build boss killing montage - 25000+ Life/second heal rate

And I am sure with VP nerf it will become very very popular. Any chance for a last minute nerf to this item before it infest pve like it destroyed pvp? 25000 life per sec is a lot....

thanks

"
------------------

Chris Wilson

11:31 PM (9 hours ago)

to me
I’ll make sure the team see this! Thanks

-----------

thks markusz!
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 5, 2017, 2:52:53 AM
hahahaha

full on hate boner for instant heal that's for sure.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Nice vid and char! Although I seriously doubt it, would be quite funny if this destroyed the flask to an extent. At least for pvp, sadly the opness of the flask doesnt limit itself to just using local blood magic and I doubt they would ever destroy the flask for someone who actually uses mana for healing.

The video showcases the problem of zerphi in pve as well. It looks and feels sketchy as fuck if you decide to rely on it in boss fights. One tiny mistake with pot usage or movement and you end up in standard. If you wanted to farm bosses, you would rather make something that deals absurdly more damage and is safer against one shots.

There is also a reason we don't see people leveling to 100 with it. Currently there is no real need for defenses like 25k-150k hp/s regen because the only way you die in these days is a 1shot of some kind. Someone going for 100 would much rather save their mental strength to avoiding bearers and other silly 1shot mechanics instead of focusing on pressing a potion exactly every 10s.

All vaal pact was really needed for was countering reflect anyways.. There is actually very little to be gained in being able to facetank a pve boss. In pvp however, facetanking a boss is all there is to it.

In theory zerphi gives you immortality and is op (at the cost of damage and utility) but in reality all it does is make you even more susceptible to 1shots, which is the only real threat left in poe pve. For pvp it is a whole different thing as pure 1shotting is actually limited to very few mechanics/skills and there is no real penalty to dying every once in a while.
Last edited by lapiz on Dec 5, 2017, 7:47:30 AM
"
lapiz wrote:

The video showcases the problem of zerphi in pve as well. It looks and feels sketchy as fuck if you decide to rely on it in boss fights. One tiny mistake with pot usage or movement and you end up in standard.

Yea but long gone the time GGG balanced POE from HC perspective. Look at the reflect nerf.
If they want to balance the game for the SC casuals now, then the flask is in a good spot for a nerf.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 5, 2017, 8:10:57 AM
"
lapiz wrote:
Nice vid and char! Although I seriously doubt it, would be quite funny if this destroyed the flask to an extent. At least for pvp, sadly the opness of the flask doesnt limit itself to just using local blood magic and I doubt they would ever destroy the flask for someone who actually uses mana for healing.

The video showcases the problem of zerphi in pve as well. It looks and feels sketchy as fuck if you decide to rely on it in boss fights. One tiny mistake with pot usage or movement and you end up in standard. If you wanted to farm bosses, you would rather make something that deals absurdly more damage and is safer against one shots.

There is also a reason we don't see people leveling to 100 with it. Currently there is no real need for defenses like 25k-150k hp/s regen because the only way you die in these days is a 1shot of some kind. Someone going for 100 would much rather save their mental strength to avoiding bearers and other silly 1shot mechanics instead of focusing on pressing a potion exactly every 10s.

All vaal pact was really needed for was countering reflect anyways.. There is actually very little to be gained in being able to facetank a pve boss. In pvp however, facetanking a boss is all there is to it.

In theory zerphi gives you immortality and is op (at the cost of damage and utility) but in reality all it does is make you even more susceptible to 1shots, which is the only real threat left in poe pve. For pvp it is a whole different thing as pure 1shotting is actually limited to very few mechanics/skills and there is no real penalty to dying every once in a while.

There are some indirect changes here that affect this, like the vp nerf, which made this whole video and topic much more relevant for future balance, and Zerphi indirectly stronger for PvE.

This build can be optimised a lot more for leveling and 100 push, you are right that you wont need that high heal, so you can drop a lot of the mana cost, making it even safer for sitations where you let if fall off, and if you add a little bit of leech, the blood magic cost is already sustained without the flask.

The uptime of the flask is insanely good for what it does, it has very similar effect to a vinktar whic had 30/60 and 50/60 charges with 6 second duration and ppl were still relying on it heavily, and overall flask spamming with Pathfinders, and Zerphi has 12/30 with 10 second base, even better with flask mods.

In this video I was going for directly facetanking everything, which you obviously avoid in normal gameplay, and selected the clips where I dropped the most health.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info