PC RF 30% elem dmg 100hp helm

Out of curiosity, what would this helm go for? Spent several days trying to get the enchant and the essence roll with only the HP requirement (my resists were already high). ilvl 84 fyi
Last edited by realmoney on Dec 2, 2017, 5:48:56 PM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2017, 5:12:57 PM
Problem is that besides the 30% ele dmg and the 100 hp every other roll is bullshit.

24 it = bullshit
25 AR = bullshit
16 cold res. = bullshit
72% incr. AR = bullshit

I don't think that this helmet is worth more than a few c but on the other hand there are plenty of noobs out there. ^^

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
in standard the essence is 1 ex so the helm won t be few chaos, at least 1 ex.
Now You got RF enchant wich is at least 1ex and 100 life...

I would imagine 2.5ex minimum on it.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
in standard the essence is 1 ex so the helm won t be few chaos, at least 1 ex.

This is wrong from the beginning. There are thousands of essence crafted items on poe trade that are cheaper than the essence itself because no one wants a bad essence crafted item. And that is only the top of the iceberg because most bad essence crafted items don't even go to poe trade. I can't even count how many of those I vendored to an npc.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
Problem is that besides the 30% ele dmg and the 100 hp every other roll is bullshit.

24 it = bullshit
25 AR = bullshit
16 cold res. = bullshit
72% incr. AR = bullshit

I don't think that this helmet is worth more than a few c but on the other hand there are plenty of noobs out there. ^^

the 25 AR-roll is part of a hybrid life-AR-roll and not really bullshit
The base helm is minimum 3 ex just for the enchant (it's ilvl 84), and RF doesn't need anything except health on that essence roll. any bonus resist is just luxury. That being said, I wanted to get an idea because similar rolls on poe.trade with less health were asking for 40-50 ex. A few c for this helm, however, no fackin way. I'm guessing you haven't played RF marauder/templar? Any meta build will pay 2-3 ex for an ilvl 84 crafting base with the enchant they want. These "noobs" just happen to have disposable exalted orbs and are trying to craft end-game helms? Not sure if they're noobs...
Last edited by realmoney on Dec 3, 2017, 7:43:57 PM
I cannot really give you a serious price estimate, but I can tell u that:

The people, that say that helm is worth like 1 or 2 exalt, are bloody noobs. Or wanna scam u :D

This is a 30% MORE helmet with the proper enchantment and huge life.
What else can u dream for??
"
HairyBotter wrote:
I cannot really give you a serious price estimate, but I can tell u that:

The people, that say that helm is worth like 1 or 2 exalt, are bloody noobs. Or wanna scam u :D

This is a 30% MORE helmet with the proper enchantment and huge life.
What else can u dream for??

Yes, thought the same - some said 2 Ex and one would even vendor it ...
Ofc it's no Mirror tier item, but I doubt it's below double digit ex numbers.

Cannot beat my LLRF helm though ;-)

mine is no essence craft though :-(
"
666lol666 wrote:

R O F L

Holy shit my sides man, the irony is unbearable.

Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info