Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

Stop trolling us faithful players GGG.

You need a way for us to check if everything is OK and we're in the draw.
vampiric hat. :(
"Don't Tread on Me"
After 40h with MOST people not getting it even though the chance of this happening is not possible at all, now a shitton of people are getting it.

They either changed the value that for sure wasn't 1% before to 1% or fixed something else in the system.

Will they say they did it? Sure not.

I've being playing since 1.0. This is the most single dishonest thing I've seen GGG do so far.
IGN: vieira
Anywhere from 10-15 POE streams up non stop since the announcement, and still no damn hat. The Hat is a lie.
Got my hat as well now. I guess it works like with race-rewards. They just need a day or two to deploy them. This is what I think just because it took that time for all to get their hats and after the "wave" started many, many people got it in like 4 hours? :)
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Dec 1, 2017, 1:33:11 AM
After over 30h I got Verdant Helmet, it's better than I expected!

My tip would be: disable adblocker on twitch, make sure you watch original stream, not hosted. Relog to twitch, and make sure you are aligible on poe site.

Best of luck to you guys still waiting for your drop!

P.S. !drop is meaningless
I've been watching this green haired, weird sounding, zizarian character... no hat. WHY ALL THIS PAIN!?
Thanks GGG <3 for
Last edited by Toy_Joy on Dec 1, 2017, 1:52:28 AM
finnaly after 3 days i received it, my verdant (or whatever) cow helmet.
totaly (not) worth it
Last edited by ObsessionNL on Dec 1, 2017, 2:23:21 AM
I find it to be kind of stupid GGG lets you get duplicates. Serious missed opportunity for them to make money. No one is going to get a dupe and go hey I want 3 more dupe pieces. But if you give them a hat they don't have...you itch the completionist in them.

Learn some basic marketing GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info