Beikophobia must be outlawed

As a member of the BBC (beikophage, barmpekiophile, carnivore) community, I define my very identity according to my most arbitrary preferences. After all, it's not like I chose to love bacon — I was born this way, and this thus defines me more than my chosen beliefs and accomplishments.

My people have too long been persecuted by having our identities undermined in work and business environments, as if my love of bacon somehow becomes irrelevant away from the dining table. No! It always matters, because it's always me. My carnivorism goes wherever I do. Am I loud and proud? Goddamn right I am! Deal with it.

As we speak, bigoted people are trying to prevent beikophages from receiving liposuction treatments they require to realize their identities. Would you force someone to be less than their true, bacon-loving self? By what right can anyone argue that another person should restrain their natural impulses? Anyone who opposes healthcare such as Medicaid fully covering such medically necessary treatments is a beikophobe.

Don't believe the pseudoscience that claims a baconless lifestyle is somehow healthy and more fulfilling. Don't internalize the plantriarchy! Stand up for what's right! Publicly shame anyone who speaks out against bacon, and support your legislature in passing laws to recognize criticism of carnivores as the hate speech that it is.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 28, 2017, 10:36:01 PM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2017, 12:21:11 PM
Plantriarchy
"
innervation wrote:
Plantriarchy
suggestion adopted
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Did you copy and paste this from somewhere? If not...

Spoiler
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Would you force someone to be less than their true, bacon-loving self?

If you are only internalizing the bacon, you are experiencing only a fraction of the Baconverse. Where would science or philosophy be without the works of Francis Bacon or Roger Bacon for instance?
How many people are blithely unaware that Bacchus was the evil twin, and his good natured pleasure loving brother Baconus represented hedonism that didn't lead to incarceration?

A fish that drank only water, but never swam in it can hardly be called a fish can it? Embrace the bacon all around you, and you will be at peace.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Philophobia: The fear of falling in love or emotional attachment. The risk is usually when a person has confronted any emotional turmoil relating to love but also can be chronic phobia. This affects the quality of life and pushes a person away from commitment.
"
JNF wrote:
Did you copy and paste this from somewhere? If not...
Spoiler
I did not. You shall.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Spoiler
Please tell this goddess we'd love to have her at our bacon pride parade.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2017, 2:31:12 PM
Mmmm...bacon. Me likes bacon.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
For too long I have hidden in shame! For too long I've been afraid that if anyone found out who I truly am I would be shunned! Now more! I'm going to go home right now, march right into my kitchen, and make some goddamn bacon!

I'm thinking probably in some form of grilled cheese sandwich.
Last edited by j33bus on Nov 29, 2017, 5:01:41 PM
"
j33bus wrote:
For too long I have hidden in shame! For too long I've been afraid that if anyone found out who I truly am I would be shunned! Now more! I'm going to go home right now, march right into my kitchen, and make some goddamn bacon!

I'm thinking probably in some form of grilled cheese sandwich.
Loving both meats and nonmeats is cool, my friend! We welcome biphages.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info