Upcoming Unique Items and Divination Cards

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Div cards come from supporters. So tell that to the playerbase, not GGG.
GGG has every power on the creation of these, they can say no at any moment of the creation process and in the end, they are the one releasing it... in their game

stop trying to whiteknight them by putting the blame on supporters lol

And why would GGG turn down supporter money for a div card if it doesn't hurt the game? You feeling the cards are unnecessary doesn't constitute hurting the game since you're free to just ignore them. And before any weird trading ecosystem argument comes out next, here's a friendly reminder that no-one is entitled to a price. Alternately, you can ignore them as 1 alc items as well, if it goes that way.

Dude calm down

First I'm not the one that was against div cards, to the contrary I even proposed a system to use prophecy to boost div card farming potential

Back to creation, creating a unique pr a card is a privilege, not a right

Wonder why it take so long to release supporter uniques? Because there's a lot of "we can't do this and don't want to do that"

Hey let's make a card that give 100mirrors and drops in every zone and map
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
stonespeak wrote:
Superior Portal
(portal with Quality) ^^
I like my version better. :p
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
A superior portal follows *redacted* designed to put melee on an equal footing with ranged. :p

MUTE THIS MAN NOW GGG! I BET HE'S GIVEN OUT FISHING INFORMATION TOO!
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
nice
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
Superior Portal
(portal with Quality) ^^
I like my version better. :p

True...
Spoiler
:)
SSF since ~OB
uhhhhh???? 6 cards necessary for a 1 alch item sounds good for you? even you want to buy this item , its faster to buy it directly and sometimes there are more items than divinations cards on the market.
No , divinations card its a money maker , nothing else

If and only If , div cards are the only way to have a good item ( like valkyries card ) I ll say ok but now :(

"you can ignore" In fact ,almost every player plays with a filter( too many trash items) and when you hear the uniq items sounds ,you want to check that item,and as in 99% of cases its a trash item !!!
So, you lost time and break you farming speed clear.
That s why I said its boring.
You can ignore it of course and it will be more boring.
Nice jewel. But I think the name should be something different, it definitely require some sort of combination of words "fuck" and "balance" to describe the mechanic this jewel brings to sarn.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
where is dat flask u showed us ggg tell us its stats already -_-
Gc really needs a buff?
What about adding normal treshold jewels to the skills that really need them?
Glacial Cascade is already OP, especially when used with mines. A threshold jewel is good for any skill, but you need to nerf GC then, otherwise it will be the next OP meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info