Strict leveling loot filters?

Does anybody keep up with one or more pretty strict leveling filters? I would love to have something that would focus on sunder leveling until about level 65-70 that would hide essentially all non-sunder weapons after it is available along with the vast majority of other items (no chisel recipes, no big chrome items after a while, no bows/quivers, no caster weapons, would prefer hiding all strict ES gear . . . things like that).

I've been trying to make something on FilterBlade but I think I'm not understanding how some of the categories are prioritized and am not really getting what I want. On the other hand, I don't really want to spend a lot of time trying to figure that out and would love to look at things other people have done if they are close enough.
Last edited by AHAB_10 on Nov 22, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 9:11:29 AM
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
Does anybody keep up with one or more pretty strict leveling filters? I would love to have something that would focus on sunder leveling until about level 65-70 that would hide essentially all non-sunder weapons after it is available along with the vast majority of other items (no chisel recipes, no big chrome items after a while, no bows/quivers, no caster weapons, would prefer hiding all strict ES gear . . . things like that).

I've been trying to make something on FilterBlade but I think I'm not understanding how some of the categories are prioritized and am not really getting what I want. On the other hand, I don't really want to spend a lot of time trying to figure that out and would love to look at things other people have done if they are close enough.

Honestly if you go to any of the big streamers and type !filter modt of them have a leveling filter you can use. I personally use the one raizqt uses, but havocs is also good. Any of the racers have good leveling filters.

Oh and don’t forget green grooves leveling filter.
Easy solution is to just use other peoples but if you want to write your own and count on studying other peoples you will find that there is a lot of fluff in them, things like a lot of extra code so that T1 uniques are a different color then T2.

If you want to write your won just start from scratch and keep refining it to your tastes.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Tablesturning wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:

Honestly if you go to any of the big streamers and type !filter modt of them have a leveling filter you can use. I personally use the one raizqt uses, but havocs is also good. Any of the racers have good leveling filters.

Oh and don’t forget green grooves leveling filter.

Oh, right on. Yeah I saw the one raiz was using and was wondering how I could find a copy. So I can just use that command in his chat? If so, that should probably cover it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info