no box reward

Hi !

At the end of turmoil race i have deleted my character because in race description was specified it was safe to delete, but now i didn't received any box. i have deleted a lv 76 char.

thank you!
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
I'd suggest e-mailing support@grindinggear.com. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Yea I didn't get it either despite getting another MTX for ladder position (and a PM confirming that I did actually win a box too). My character was never deleted though.

I remember not having any problems with getting that Christmas reward box last year so I'm curious why this one didn't work.

I sent a PM to support.

edit:

E-mailed support and they fixed it!
vaal or no balls
Last edited by QueenTakesKnight on Nov 23, 2017, 11:22:12 AM
I did not receive the reward box and I had 1 character level 35 and another level 67 and I did not eliminate any character.
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
I did not receive the reward box and I had 1 character level 35 and another level 67 and I did not eliminate any character.

Don't necro, and they have not started giving out the mayhem rewards yet (or at best they just started) when they do they have said it will take a few days.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
So I'm not the only one who didn't receive mayhem reward? good-good
And here I was like... how come I did receive a twitch stream reward when I wasn't watching... and didn't get the mayhem box :O when I was suppose to get one.
Hi all!

Just to let you know Bex made a post about this here with the following comment "They should be distributed within the next two days. You'll receive a PM on the website when you've been awarded a prize. I will also post from our Twitter account to confirm when the process has been completed."

An update on this has also been posted by Bex here with the following: "The rewards haven't finished going out yet. The event name in the PM is incorrect. Sorry about that!"

I hope this helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info