CWDT - Is not it time to change?

Good time.
Recently I asked myself about the mechanics of the work of the CWDT, and how long this trigger in the game - why it has not been modified yet and has not changed globally?
And there was a small proposal, why not do so that the accumulated damage did not work at the top of the damage reduction?
For example: received 5000 damage, taking into account the 66% reduction (physical as an example) of the damage, the damage received would be taken into account without taking into account the reduction, but there would be a slightly more cooldown on the activated skill in the bundle, to exclude the imbalance in the builds through the CWDT.
Not already, this change did not improve the survivability of builds that take this bundle, and would allow it to fully pump out this support gem.
If someone already asked such a question, and somewhere on the forum there is an answer, I apologize for the duplication, because when searching on the forum the topics associated with this stone = 14000+ pages, and there's simply no time to scroll through it.

PS: I will attach the original to the message as well, since the help in the translation was made by Google, if someone from Russian users corrects the text for a more logical translation, I will be grateful.

Доброго времени.
Недавно задался вопросом о механики работы CWDT, и сколько времени данный тригер в игре - почему он до сих пор не дорабатывался и глобально не изменялся?
И сформировалось небольшое предложение, почему не сделать так чтоб накапливаемый урон не срабатывал по верх уменьшения дамага?
Например: получил 5000 урона, с учета 66% уменьшения (физического как пример) дамага, учитывался бы дамаг полученный без учета уменьшения, но был бы чуть больше кулдаун на активируемом скиле в связке, дабы исключить имбалансность в билдах через CWDT.
Не ужели данное изменение не повысило выживаемость билдов которые берут себе эту связку, и позволило бы полноценно выкачивать данный саппорт гем.
Если уже кто-то задавал такой вопрос, и где-то на форуме присутствует ответ, извиняюсь за дублирование, так как при поиске на форуме тем связаных с данным камнем = 14000+ страницам, и просто нет времени это пролистать.

П.С.: прикреплю оригинал текста так же к сообщению, так как помощь в переводе осуществлял Гугл, если кто-то из русских пользователей поправит текст на более логичный перевод, буду признателен.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 6:17:03 AM
That gem has been fully pumped out already.
The idea behind that gem is that you are gonna combine endurance charge and not AFK godmode.
Was talking about immortal call to.
When cwdt were new then the gem had no cd if i remember right.
1.0.0f
Cooldown of 250ms added.
Cast when Damage Taken has been added to the game.

I just say (...but there would be a slightly more cooldown on the activated skill in the bundle, to exclude the imbalance in the builds through the CWDT.) that it did not happen to make a permanent Immortal Call , raise a cooldown skill
Last edited by h1tman55 on Nov 20, 2017, 1:22:51 PM
Because it balance and there are not any reasons to change this skill gem

Потому что это баланс и нет причин менять этот скил
"

Except that everyone and his brother using it.
"
LaiTash wrote:
"

Oh yes, i think that this gem need nerf because everyone and his brother using it.

Maybe make more threshold damage (about 10k because es pool so high)? Or make this only works with phys OR elemental damage? Or cannot using golems and immortal call with this gem? Or impossible to use this gem with selfdamage mechanics such as Hiltless or Scold? Or all together? Seems good
"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
LaiTash wrote:
"

Oh yes, i think that this gem need nerf because everyone and his brother using it.

Maybe make more threshold damage (about 10k because es pool so high)? Or make this only works with phys OR elemental damage? Or cannot using golems and immortal call with this gem? Or impossible to use this gem with selfdamage mechanics such as Hiltless or Scold? Or all together? Seems good

You mean make it useless. I literally can't think of a use for a trigger gem if it takes 10k damage to trigger it. Close to nobody wants to take 10k damage, and if I have to take 10k, I'll use the curse myself. Self hurting builds don't particularly have more dps either. Especially now that VP has changed, people won't like to take as much damage as they have until now, so that's a considerable nerf for this skill as well (including self hurting builds which will have one less efficient source of regaining their life).

In conclusion I think you should wait how the VP change plays out before you kill even more builds by taking away their utilities.
It was sarkasm. I not understand why so easy to understand and good mechanic must be changed.
Excuse me, then. It's just that frequent use is GGG's primary indicator for nerfs. Have you seen a lot of Detonate Dead builds recently? Well, that gets a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info