auto pickup currency or auto currency to C stash

so firstly... im a miser ... i like to pickup all my scrolls.. apprently this isent effecient and it really pisses me off that im forced to run paste all my scrolls coz its to slow to pick them up, completly wasted imo having a small pickup radios so i can pick up my scrolls and keep up with the ADHD kids would be great.. this keeps me away from group play completely coz im slow......

2nd im a trader...when im not picking up my scrolls.... i trade to keep up with the adhd kids who can clear maps in 3 mins... and when i put my currency into my stash it should automatically go to my CURRENCY stash tab.. obviously if u have more then 1 of these tabs there should be a preference button so it auto's to that tab rather then current tab ur in.. makes not much sense to have a currency stash tab that dosent automatically take currency when clicking shit into ur bank..regardless of tab ur currently in

^^ same gos with cards.. why arnt cards placed auto into the cards tab if u have one... and shards... id love this addition...

now some ppl dont need either of these and thus should be a selectable thing... but me ... i like my scrolls.. i use my scrolls... and if i pick em up....i loose ...that dosent make sense....

gos like this incase u dont understand

GROUND - InVENTORY - you then click to bank, auto's to correct tab

my 2 cents..

lamma
Last edited by lilamma on Nov 18, 2017, 5:33:15 PM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 12:52:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG dont want auto pickups so we have zero chance to see it.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What if we could place a map inside a stash tab, right-click on it and select "Execute"?

Then it would fill the tab with all the loot you would have picked up in the map, and add your gained XP automatically. Now that's efficiency. It would also eliminate bots because who would need them. Win-win!

TL;DR: no.
If you want to be inefficient up to you...
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info