Cost of crafting first prefix on weapons is high.

Please consider changing the way the first prefix on weapons is crafted.

I think the best solution would be an orb(or master mod/mechanic) that rolls(or removes without using exalts) the prefix on a single prefix weapon.

I find the process of using half or more exalts to remove bad prefix for each attempt to craft usable prefix to be far to harsh, finding exalts is much less exciting when i know i need to find 2 to remove the previous 2 or worse 1 bad exalted prefix for each attempt to craft competitive damage to unique items.

Extended explanation

If the new mods this league are hybrid suffix mods, players are going to find 3 good suffix weapons and get very excited to craft them, but will get extremely frustrated when trying to craft them to have usable damage prefix(at least for physical damage), and realize that it will take 20-50 or more exalts on average to craft a single decent prefix which may not even be the first prefix, reducing the excitement to take the gamble on the 2nd desired prefix, in attempts of crafting usable and then very good weapons.

Please consider addressing the crafting process, i am excited to play the next league but would like to make more progress on at least one item.

P.S. I would love to see what items the ggg staff have crafted in game.
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 6:04:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree I think the whole crafting system needs an update. I wanna be able to build my own items from the ground up but the currency investment is to much for me to deal with. I dislike having to rely on trading since it kinda feels out of place in the game. I think you should be able to role higher tier affixes on high level items more reliably. I also think you should be able to have a mechanic where you can chose to role for offensive or defensive mods to better control the rng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info