How many runs you usually need to drop Acuity's?

So after the IGN Videos linked on reddit yesterday i decided to put all my Currency in Uber Sets and run till i get some Acuity's. Maybe Vaal Pact gets destroyed, maybe not. Maybe Acuity's become Vendor Trash or maybe they become Legacy. Who really knows what will happen, so better have some lie around.

I was able to collect 22 Sets and runned them over the whole Day. I ended up with 1 Axe, 5 Splendour and 16 Masks, which is for me a really very frustrating result. However most of us "non Streamer" ;) know how insanely low Dropchances are, so i don't wanna cry now. I would just like to know, how many runs did it take for you to drop that Gloves?
Last edited by Blutgericht on Nov 17, 2017, 8:25:43 PM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 3:49:23 PM
I seem to remember 1/50 being batted around. Some were saying 1/100.
Shieeet ''yo'' See my crew and I mass runs these when you know gloves become well part of the meta which is likely next league.

We have about 8 members running uber while I well do the whole stock market shit for them and at the same time I do my own runs as well.

So if I remember a session each runner usually gets a glove around the 20s to 30s run and that's be kind right there shit a runner of our crew didn't find a glove til like 77. I remember that day I got about 2 gloves within the 30s session and 50s so it's a big fuck you most of the time when doing these. I fucking hate uber it's not fun at all -.-

We maintained these runs by having well endless axes to sell so that fuel'd our ''endless'' supply in addition to our shaper loot so we can do it infinite.

So in short

20s
50s
40s
100s
+ + +

RNG's an asshole.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 17, 2017, 8:32:32 PM
I got a pair on my 2nd ever run
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Nov 17, 2017, 9:14:52 PM
Got mine on first successful run out of 2 runs ever. Get f'ed RNGesus
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
unless they further change their mechanics acuities are back on the menu bois. never got one in my several runs so my acuity rng is prepped.
Second-class poe gamer
My last 3 run series:

103 runs 1 acuity
111 runs 1 acuity
73 runs no acuity

But hey u could be much luckier than me
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Nov 18, 2017, 6:30:32 AM
I killed about 250 Uber Atziris and i got 4 Acuitys, 21 Axes and a healthy mix of Garbs and Masks so 1 in 75 seems like the right number for me :P. Most of my Builds dont get to do Atziri and Shaper coz i loose interest too fast so the "Data" was collected over the years (but i keep updating a list because iam a freak :P )

"
pr13st wrote:
unless they further change their mechanics acuities are back on the menu bois. never got one in my several runs so my acuity rng is prepped.

Well outside of the CI Meta days Acuitys where allways on the Table because it did liberate 8+ Passive points for most Builds (the route to Vaal Pact) and it did remove the need to go for int on other Items for the Majority of builds with that juicy Int Roll :D
Last edited by Yogoff on Nov 18, 2017, 7:09:39 AM
It is about 75 on avg which does not mean you are guaranteed one in 75.
Censored.
"

So if I remember a session each runner usually gets a glove around the 20s to 30s run and that's be kind right there shit a runner of our crew didn't find a glove til like 77.

Inb4 that unlucky guy actually got the gloves in 20s too, but kept linking a random mask in your guild chat after every run, with a message "sorry guys, i'm really unlucky". Dude made out like a bandit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info