starter for war for the atlas

So I am trying to play less computer games so I can be more active and healthy, but my personal compromise is that I play at the beginning of the new league and only make one character. So I want to make the right choice and pick a character that I can take from 1-90 and will be able to clear everything (except lab, I'll take a carry on those, I don't enjoy lab and sometimes get connection issues in there-- goodbye 5c for offering). I was considering ngamahu cyclone berserker (how is the slayer version?) or ED occultist, but I'll consider most others (not totems, golems, SRS or summons-- they just aren't for me).
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 10:09:54 AM
Well, as usual I would say wait for patch notes and see what is buffed and what is nerfed. Slayer Ngamahu works very well, so does Raider and Pathfinder as well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ya, if vp stays as is in beta, berserker is OUT. only read about that after i posted.
You can play computer games and still be active and healthy. I bike between 5000 and 10,000 miles a year and play gobs of computer games. It's about balance. Make exercise a necessary part of your day.
I'd be expecting more ascendancy/tree changes than we got in FoO, which was restrained from making too many changes as they had to monitor the double dipping fixes and make sure they were on target.

This time around though, they've got room to do more meta/balance stuff, as they've got a more solid idea of where those changes left everyone.

So: at the risk of contributing literally nothing to the discussion, my advice would be to wait for patch notes :)
ive done wanders for turmoil and harb, ele and chaos/phys... with the new volley support in the atlas war, should be pretty OP especially when you consider the new elder rares that can have 2 or more support gems on rare items for skills such as barrage when you are wandering with KB
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
ya, if vp stays as is in beta, berserker is OUT. only read about that after i posted.

The only thing that will be out are people that think berserker without VP is bad.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"

The only thing that will be out are people that think berserker without VP is bad.

zerker w/o vp? please tell. only zerker i have ever done w/o vp was totems. cloaked in savagery was my whole reason to play zerker.

then it'll be pretty safe to say

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 18, 2017, 6:42:12 PM
Auto attack Assassin or GTFO, a real man doesn't need gems.
Last edited by bionicpope on Nov 18, 2017, 6:43:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info