Mob Density 3.1

Am i the only one that noticed the 10000% Density Increase?! /end of irony

I feel like waiting for 3.1 is useless with that Density they revealed in the 3.1 Trailer.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 6:28:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Obviously we can't tell from a trailer just what mod density will be in 3.1 (but you're probably joking about that). We do know from Chris that mod density is being tweaked to try and get a more uniform xp/hr. based on map size and difficulty but that's a "we'll see" as GGG doesn't have a very good track record on any kind of re-balancing. Based on other trailers we should all be asking for camera angles that allow us to see farther in the distance and we know that the isometric view is a fixed permanent angle (zoomed out). Also, if we were to expect play to be like the trailer then I'd expect cut scenes between acts (like in the Diablo series) which we know we'll never have here.

Edit: If GGG were to add any cut scenes at all it would be very nice to get one sailing from Oriath back to Wraeclast (act 6) and a cinematic after the Kitava kill (act 10). A beginning cut scene showing the exile being sent on the prison ship from Oriath to Wraeclast encountering a typhoon that wrecks the ship and washes our exile up on the beach would be fantastic to but that isn't ever likely to happen.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 17, 2017, 6:38:37 PM
I don't understand why there isn't maps/areas with really high density and maps where its way less dense but each mob gives a lot more XP, so there is areas for all builds to excel in. also why doesn't the boss of each map give a large chunk of XP so its at least worth doing?

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Based on other trailers we should all be asking for camera angles that allow us to see farther in the distance and we know that the isometric view is a fixed permanent angle (zoomed out).

Players being able to Zoom Out further is a Dream in PoE that will NEVER happen.

People relly on 3rd Party Tools made via CT that enables the ALREADY EXISTING "further Zoomout" option.

I used once the "Zoom Hack"(not in races or ladderstuffbased leagues) just to see the difference and gameplay feeling, it was soooo nice to be able to Zoom out a little further.

Of course GGG noticed that and sent me a Warning Message, after that i deleted the 3rd Party Tool and never used it again. But i sometimes have the urge to use it just because of the ZOOM HACK.

Why is GGG not letting us Zoom out further? Because we would see the Graphical Fails, i don't know.

Hacks like Brightening and reveal Map Layout etc. are not ACCEPTABLE but ZOOM HACK should be allowed atleast, since GGG is not letting us do it via Ingame Option.

Who agree with ZOOM FURTHER, give a +1 and leave your comment !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info