Challenge leagues have gotten too repetitive

I just read about the upcoming 'Abyss' League.

Enemies come forth from below your feet. Wow, like, that hasn't happened before in beyond, or breach, or not reflective of Harbingers!

Just adding items won't make it interesting.

The reason Legacy was great for many people is that it offered us 'interesting mechanics'.

Unless 'interesting mechanics' are introduced, I don't think I will like the upcoming league that much (being presumptuous).

With the introduction of Xsola, it has opened a new way for me to pay for stuff, I am liking it.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 1:56:57 PM
I agree with you. Probably I need a break before going to play PoE again... Going to undead? I supposed the league will be about some warriors - now they're undead. Prbably we will have to kill the almighty Undead boss?
Probably there is a need for a new ideas about leagues, they are always somehow repetitive.
I hoped act 10 to be fixed, but unfortunately now I should go after Shaper with some mininons build I hate enough and after that to the most powerful Elder... Nah, I will think really deep about playing this league or not...Sounds a bit boring...I will play it with the streamers /with watching/. :)
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
"
I just read about the upcoming 'Abyss' League.

Enemies come forth from below your feet. Wow, like, that hasn't happened before in beyond, or breach, or not reflective of Harbingers!

Just adding items won't make it interesting.

The reason Legacy was great for many people is that it offered us 'interesting mechanics'.

Unless 'interesting mechanics' are introduced, I don't think I will like the upcoming league that much (being presumptuous).

With the introduction of Xsola, it has opened a new way for me to pay for stuff, I am liking it.

We know so little about the next League. You can't really complain about something that is still to be announced.
Think of this as 'first impression pre-release', not 'complaining' :-)
Please, I'm expressing my 'feelings' :-)
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"

Ideas well has run dry, but if you're gonna recycle an old league - Breach is a good league to recycle. Breach that comes from below instead from that hand thingy may still be fun!

"

I thought it was because it doubled the number of mobs on Shaped Strand/Shore, and spawned 10 Beyond bosses every map. Legacy had nothing new, it was just a giant clusterfuck of action which is a very, very good thing in an ARPG.
feel free to post your league ideas in the suggestions forum and make poe better for everyone
"
dachoppa wrote:
feel free to post your league ideas in the suggestions forum and be ignored by GGG and the rest of the community since nobody gives a duck about subforums... especially GGG
ftfy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
feel free to post your league ideas in the suggestions forum and be ignored by GGG and the rest of the community since nobody gives a duck about subforums... especially GGG
ftfy

Wait.. everybody has been crying for more breach. So who was ignored?

I actually like "the longer you fight, the stronger the enemies become". Let's see.
back in the day, the challenge league added only onslaught to monsters.
Challenge leagues are supposed to be repetitive. It's what they are. They repeat.

You can't complain about something for what it intrinsically is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info