Build/Char suggestions

What build do you think is the most fun to play?

I recently just started this game a couple weeks ago and looking for ideas on fun builds to play. I started with an outcast (ascended into trickster) that focused on EK with VS for single. It was pretty decent, but i figured out how the game worked and my build probably wasnt as good as it could've been. Since then I tried an ED witch (it was meh.) and got a srs necro to about the same level as my trickster. It's ok but i'd like something more hands on, than spamming srs and zombies.

Do you guys have any recommendations on a build for me? Something that maybe you find to be the most fun and keep my interest so i could make it to and dabble in endgame?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 4:08:20 PM
If you are new just experience as many skills as you can in order to find one that you like. any skill with a gore variant is eye pleasing (for me at least); other i can think of on the stpot would be:
-stormcall (feels a lot like painting, very relaxing)
-elemental spectral throw feels very nice when you're shocking and freezing left and right but feels a bit borring at start.
-ice crash; it felt good playing it when it first came out

once you find a skill that you like, try it. either dedicate a character to lvl 40-50 and decide if you like the skill or use one of ur others characters to see how the skill feels. if you like it, commit to playing it. preferably follow a guide on that skill :)

Tip: sound of mindless creatures shattering is so hypnotic you won't feel the first 75-80 levels.
Don't play a single build. Play many. You wont find that any single build is fun for long. Play others too. Keep a stable of characters. This isn't a game where you play one character until you quit. I'm currently having fun with Frost Blades.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 17, 2017, 4:08:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info